Guest BlackSabbathBR

Cant Move

Guest BlackSabbathBR

Dunno what happened, the mods i have were "working" fine with tipical crashes but nothing big.

Now my EM4 is totally bugged, i cant move the vehicles.

I dispatch them, select them, and click on the ground and nothing happens! the cursor doesnt even change.

any ideas about whats going on?

Sorry if the question have been brought up before, i searched but couldnt find any post about this particular problem!

Guest Copcarman

Sounds like something that used to happen with me and EM3. Hasn't happened in EM4, though.

Are you going from one mod straight to another without quitting the game? That did it for me.

Guest BlackSabbathBR

I have the latest patch.. and yes i did load different mods without quiting the game.

I was having the error even restarting the game later. Anyway, i unistalled one of the mods i believed be the source of the problem and the game is now working

I have the latest patch.. and yes i did load different mods without quiting the game.

I was having the error even restarting the game later. Anyway, i unistalled one of the mods i believed be the source of the problem and the game is now working

Ok ;)