Dennislp3

Multiple Emergencies

Any tips on dealing with multiple emergencies in Freeplay? I seem to do just fine...then I get multiple emergencies which leaves me with lots of people sitting around either during or after an emergency...wasting tons of resources (I am playing the LA mod so I only have so many assets on the map and don't like calling in t many off map units)...especially firefighters who are at one scene with hoses out...getting em back into the vehicles is a pain...is there any "everyone back in the vehicle" button?

"especially firefighters who are at one scene with hoses out...getting em back into the vehicles is a pain...is there any "everyone back in the vehicle" button?"

After the firefighters have been rapidly deployed, just press the 'Rapid Deployment' button again and they'll all get back in.

As for making things easier, I'm not too sure. You could edit the XML files so that you can change which emergencies run, so you could disable things such as earthquakes.

"especially firefighters who are at one scene with hoses out...getting em back into the vehicles is a pain...is there any "everyone back in the vehicle" button?"

After the firefighters have been rapidly deployed, just press the 'Rapid Deployment' button again and they'll all get back in.

As for making things easier, I'm not too sure. You could edit the XML files so that you can change which emergencies run, so you could disable things such as earthquakes.

Thanks...Ill see what I can do with the XMLs