direct them toward him.

Brush- skin still being placed

Squad- still tring to figure out the scale issue

Ambulance1- In the process of being reworked, cab almost done

Police cars- trying to figure out what went wrong when giving them to Em4Life

Other police- not started

Ladder1- planing

buildings- still being skined

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Also once the school season is out the mod will pick up in activity (As Will many others). This is a very hectic time in the school year for me due to the fact that I am taking a college level class as a freshman in high school.

Station can i borrow the map for private use? :)

We are not quite done with the map yet but once we are finished with a beta version, we'll talk.

Can you show us Command 1? And UCSD? I think that right now you should remake the orginal ma for the fire houses, and then the hospital, so you can release it and then work on your map through-out the versions, like LA mod. Because everyone wants some USA mods that aren't full of White Noise (ie Miami, QRA, Brooklyn, and 'New York Modification'[not MikeyPI's]). So the mod is coming along, so now you need to show some in game stuff, no one will believe you have until you show it! :holdglass:

BTW: I had an Idea about a year ago to skin the LA mod units randomly, and call the submod "Small Town USA", then I heard of this and the Idea was scrapped, but this could work here,

Can you show us Command 1? And UCSD? I think that right now you should remake the orginal ma for the fire houses, and then the hospital, so you can release it and then work on your map through-out the versions, like LA mod. Because everyone wants some USA mods that aren't full of White Noise (ie Miami, QRA, Brooklyn, and 'New York Modification'[not MikeyPI's]). So the mod is coming along, so now you need to show some in game stuff, no one will believe you have until you show it! :holdglass:

BTW: I had an Idea about a year ago to skin the LA mod units randomly, and call the submod "Small Town USA", then I heard of this and the Idea was scrapped, but this could work here,

There are pics of the Police and Command 1 on the first page. We dont really need the original map because we are working on the map already, the ground texture is done and some buildings are being put on including both fire stations. Right now we are just working on models which have had some delays but we are not stopping work. Like i've said before once spring turns into summer the progress will pick up as people will have more free time.

Thanks to everyone who supports this mod. I hope this turns out to be a great mod!!

Guest shiro

I know you guys are pretty much set on what is going in, but I am curious about are you guys going ALS within the volunteer department or are you going to put in ALS intercepts with another city ALS RA unit? As a EMT on department that will be very similar to this concept I was curious about it.

Shiro

I know you guys are pretty much set on what is going in, but I am curious about are you guys going ALS within the volunteer department or are you going to put in ALS intercepts with another city ALS RA unit? As a EMT on department that will be very similar to this concept I was curious about it.

Shiro

Yea I think we will have EMT's which could be ALS, but we could do BLS also it may just depend who shows up to the station.