Station27

Small Town American Mod (W.I.P) RESTART

I would suggest you to look in the the title. I see you're on a posting rampage, and it's not against the ToS, however, asking "stupid" questions wont really help you.

i know their restarting im just asking how they doing and im not rampaging im catching up on the things i missed

Hello everyone! I am alive..... just really really busy! I have sent the pd files to em4life and will get back to work on the buildings etc. etc. My speech season is done.... so pring on the skeet shooting!!! and modeling of course :rolleyes:

I think we need to keep in mind that we still need a scripter who is capable of these things before we make any promises...

I didnt think we need a scripter for that. I thought in the editor you select what units ride in what vehicles. But with the way we do it we will need some scripts to make the units come to the station and put gear on.

Another question, will you have first alarms, and so on or will it be like the LA mod where you call each unit by one? I know Alarms have more scripting, but they are much simpler to understand and it makes it more realistic. :police:

Another question, will you have first alarms, and so on or will it be like the LA mod where you call each unit by one? I know Alarms have more scripting, but they are much simpler to understand and it makes it more realistic. :police:

I hope we can have it so that the Tones go off and the siren at the station activates and then have FF's come in POV vehicles.

Do you mean the fire alarms at the stations like when you open freeplay on LA mod you hear beep beep? I mean with a fire captain calls over the radio and says 2nd alarm fire and then dispatch sends out for that alarm 3 Engines, 2 Ladders and a Bus(ambulance For those who don't speak city :dry: )

Do you mean the fire alarms at the stations like when you open freeplay on LA mod you hear beep beep? I mean with a fire captain calls over the radio and says 2nd alarm fire and then dispatch sends out for that alarm 3 Engines, 2 Ladders and a Bus(ambulance For those who don't speak city :dry: )

For this I hope to just have it where you call each individual unit.

I didnt think we need a scripter for that. I thought in the editor you select what units ride in what vehicles. But with the way we do it we will need some scripts to make the units come to the station and put gear on.

No. It does rely on scripting to an extent. You need to look in to the entercar.script. Now you might be able to just use Hoppahs but I would care to guess it would need some alterations still. Sorry to say, while I like the concept of the mod, perhaps you should learn basic things like this before even wasting time having models made or anything like that.

No. It does rely on scripting to an extent. You need to look in to the entercar.script. Now you might be able to just use Hoppahs but I would care to guess it would need some alterations still. Sorry to say, while I like the concept of the mod, perhaps you should learn basic things like this before even wasting time having models made or anything like that.

We have a scripter I was speaking on my knowledge not his. He, our mapper, and USman are working on that portion of the mod.