Guest La Mod Fan

How to Zoom More ?

Guest La Mod Fan
I believe he was asking how to make the game zoom 'more' than the default values.

It is all discussed in this thread:

http://forum.emergency-4.org/index.php?sho...806&hl=zoom

thanks for understand my questions....i did get it..but still dont know which values i should be editing to get it more zoon in..more like touches to the road :) cause i try but dont seem to work much more..so wondering which value number i should be edit to get it more zoom in :) thanks guys

Guest ShortCappy

Open the em4.cfg, located in the Emergency 4 directory, or the em4deluxe.cfg, located in the Emergency 4 Deluxe directory, select Select the program from a list, and select Notepad. Once you opened the file, click on Edit -> Find... and search for this script:

<var name="e4_mincamz" value="1400." />

Change the number 1400 to a lower number and save it. One thing to note is that, for example, if you had the value at 100, zoomed all the way in to see the details of a vehicle or a person and rotated the camera, the camera would immediately zoom out at a different location than the one you were viewing.

Another thing is to make sure that the number value of that script remains lower than the number value of the "e4_maxcamz" script, which is defaulted at 3500. If you put the value of the "e4_mincamz" script higher than the value of the "e4_maxcamz" script, saved it and went in the game, you won't be able to zoom in or out ingame until you change one of the values.

• Upvote 1