Alex03

Emergency 2012 - Patch 1.2 released!

Patch 1

There is a new patch out, the 1.1. It adds an option to the game so you can give the vehicles their own lettering. Feuerwehr -> Fire Department.

Patch 1.1

Patch 2

Today the 1.2 patch were released with needed fixes. Either get it through the update button in the game or this link from the offical site

Descripson:

The patch is particularly made for players with weaker systems: For single-core computers there are included various optimizations. This updates the graphics and performance problems that have occurred on some systems. Update 1.2 is available for standard and deluxe versionbox or download version.

NB!!!!!!If you are reciving any problems with the uppdat, please make sure that you have installd the correct version for you type of game(either box or downloaded and deluxe or normal.

Patch 1.2

I doubt that. I unpacked the exe for the patch, and theres ALOT of files in there.

a game takes mostly around 1 year to make. don't think those 100 files also takes a lot of time. the exe comes exact 1 day after the release. this patch is just to make people buy it instead of downloading illigal.

a game takes mostly around 1 year to make. don't think those 100 files also takes a lot of time. the exe comes exact 1 day after the release. this patch is just to make people buy it instead of downloading illigal.

kinda pointless because

A. some one will make a new crack, hack, or what ever you want to call it. (I have yet to see a "hack proof" game

B. they will just do a re-install and your back pre-patch and play the game.

Thats the dumbest logic I have ever heard. It takes about a year to MAKE the files, its doesnt take a year to make some minor changes to some files. Theres a huge difference. Plus as some one else said, there will be a crack soon enough.

Patch 1.2 (work in progress)

Quadriga Games is working on the next Patch for Emergency2012. Release is in about 1 or 2 weeks. It should fix the graphics and performance problems and some major bugs.

regards Angelus

hi i hope they do fix it as iam having problems with the graphics its very slow just wondering if anyone can help me with this if i have an amd semipron processor3500+ 2.00 ghz would there be a major problem running this game on my pc even after the patch thanks andy

I don't have 1.2 yet, I have the demo, but my graphics are all pixelated and the game is slow. I tried reinstalling, no change. I'll try the patch. ;)

I played the demo today, and I noticed that too. The graphics were pixelated, game was slow at times, and I can't hear the person that communicates with you.. :s