I currently need a team pm me

Team

General edits:Zewak45,open

Modeler:Griffy,Open,Open

Skins:911firstresponder,Zewak45,open

Lights and sirens:EM4life,ttony,

Script help:Open,Open

Maps:ttony,Open

I might need some more to the team and beta testers when we come out with version 1.0.

i can have 2-3 people to a position.

Our Banner:

Revising a New Banner

What do you mean you will be doing when you say "General Edits". What are those. Unfortunately, nobody will make the mod for. I for one really want to see this happen as a New Jersey resident. I and somebody else used to have a Newark Mod going that it's closed. If there is somebody that can convert models from sketchup to Zmodeler, then I can make sketchup models. That's about it.

What do you mean you will be doing when you say "General Edits". What are those. Unfortunately, nobody will make the mod for. I for one really want to see this happen as a New Jersey resident. I and somebody else used to have a Newark Mod going that it's closed. If there is somebody that can convert models from sketchup to Zmodeler, then I can make sketchup models. That's about it.

I mean like map edits and model edits when my team makes and skins.

i Also do use zmodeler

i've never really done models before but i tried it out and it kinda looks good

i can try some modelling

i tried for the shape of the engine

Ehm, no offence, but are you sure that you have made the model your self?

I can see that you have googled a converter for google stetchup to zmodeller AND that you have searched for a firetruck at google sketchup.

Just make sure that ppl don't get the impression that YOU have made models you show by your self, if you actually have downloaded them :) - IF you have downloaded them it is very important that you give credit to the person who have made them, but first of all you will have to ask for premission to use them :)

- Not saying that you have "stolen" the model, maybe you have just looked for some inspiration, but be carefull about NOT STEALING OTHER PERSONS MODELS.

GL making models :D

Ehm, no offence, but are you sure that you have made the model your self?

I can see that you have googled a converter for google stetchup to zmodeller AND that you have searched for a firetruck at google sketchup.

Just make sure that ppl don't get the impression that YOU have made models you show by your self, if you actually have downloaded them :) - IF you have downloaded them it is very important that you give credit to the person who have made them, but first of all you will have to ask for premission to use them :)

- Not saying that you have "stolen" the model, maybe you have just looked for some inspiration, but be carefull about NOT STEALING OTHER PERSONS MODELS.

GL making models :D

Bit on the aggressive side? Just say no offence but did you make that? It's just we can't use models from the internet without permission.

And besides, have you seen google's 3D warehouse lately? It's crap for fire trucks.

I can do some pretty damn good lighting if I do say so myself. ;) If you want to see some work, send me something to light up for you or I could just send you something of mine. PM me if you'd want me to have me on the team or just for any general assistance with lights.