jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

I hope this mod is going released some day here! : )

I have get tired because no Finland mod havent relaset yet but i understand how difficult it is making 3D model. I have started making some models too, but most training first! Anybody knows, if i release some mod some day : )

Thank you for your comments :)

By the way, I have made an MB Actros foamtender (L14 vaahtoyksikkö) model. My opinion is that i failed to make it as i wanted it to be, so therefore i would like to give it away if anyone needs it. Files take 2.2 mb space (Zipped 1,17mb)

Here is a picture of it:

L14.jpg

Is that really transpointing foam or just a water? ;) It would be cool if it is realy foam and not a water, maybe bit too hard to make it look like foam but still... :P GL

It will be carrying foam if i can make it work.

There is acutually mods with foam in game!

I know, those mods are the reason i chose to make a foam tender. It is not my idea originally.

Is this mod still in progress, because im really looking forward. I like the volvo ladder truck the most :D

Everything seems more than well ... I hope not :)

dude that isnt like that AWESOME!!!!!!! LOUD NOISES XD

one word...... CRAZY!!

No worries, this mod will not die :) Thank you for your comments. Appreciate.

Woah thats one detailed model!

Yeah, you can attach files, Click on "Use Full Editor" Then scroll few scrolls down and you see attach files, then just select the image from your PC, Remember: The file must not be .PNG, it didnt work on me. (-:, if you use imageshack, when you upload the pic, the other screen appears with all kind of links on it, search for thumbnail, and copy and paste it. I Hope you somehow understanded : D

Woah thats one detailed model!

Yeah, you can attach files, Click on "Use Full Editor" Then scroll few scrolls down and you see attach files, then just select the image from your PC, Remember: The file must not be .PNG, it didnt work on me. (-:, if you use imageshack, when you upload the pic, the other screen appears with all kind of links on it, search for thumbnail, and copy and paste it. I Hope you somehow understanded : D

Great, thanks a lot for comment and advice :)