EldoradoMan

Which fire fighting vehicles to use on the earthquake mission.

I'm having trouble keeping the fire's under control. I've used 9-10 LPF's or 7 LPF's and 1 Canadair. But sometimes that doesn't cut it. So I'm wondering, what do other people use? And are GTF's and/or TLF's better than LPF's?

At certain fires, set up one six-passenger truck at each big fire, and if theres small fires use a water tender. At bigger fires have 4 ffers hooked up to the truck and the other 2 ffers at nearby hydrants, and a equipment vehicle with all ffers at nearby wrecked cars. If injurd persons are near big fires, hold off the ambulances until you get the fires put out. And check every spot thoughly. Heres a good tip MOVE FAST!!!! :)

I use 10 TLF's, five at each fire site on the screen. In the middle of the screen I use two to extinguish the fire in the building and the other three for the forest/park on the other side of the street. When the fire in the building stops I send those two TLF's to the other part of town. I also use a RW with three firemen to save the people hanging from the bridge with jump cushions, then let them use hoses to extinguish the fires that come into that neighborhood.

On a given moment you have all 10 TLF's in the top left of the screen. If you place them strategically the fires will die down.

I use the first fire drop to put out the fire farthest away and send out 4 fully manned mater browsers to cool the surrounding area at each fire, then I start evacuations and all rescues.

your typing errors funny mater browser sounds like a truck to look for single mates lol anyways what I do is send a lot of water tenders everywhere put out fires and while the fires are being covered i send in medics and 2 equipment trucks take the people out and send em home i also used the large ambulance rescue thing i got 99% cause i called in 4 water tenders lol