Ale

The skinning contest!

This is my entry re-skin from Nicco modle ambulance and RCMP Goog and CFD Boston EMS. sorry for the pic quality or if I broke any rules displaying this picture. I guess the pic did not take opps!

Facepalming to the way you have captured a screenshot

I didn't paint them, this is still a work in progress, Well, if I want to change something, I will. I'm going to remove the white/gray lining from the hood and the line that shows the back of the cab on the template.

This has been mentioned before,but because it's a contest,once you post a picture it's final.You can't keep taking feedback and changing the skin,It should be a final version of your best work before you post a picture of it(in essence entering it in the contest).

Polls are done

This is my entry re-skin from Nicco modle ambulance and RCMP Goog and CFD Boston EMS. sorry for the pic quality or if I broke any rules displaying this picture. I guess the pic did not take opps!

Sorry, I didn't include your skin due that the image could not be seen clearly. You can participate in April's contest but upload an image with a better quality please.

Congratulations to Voodoo_Operator!

----

Start posting yor skins for April's contest. @ausavin26 and @salvador.c your entries are accepted but next time please put the skins after the polls are closed.

Hooray.

Never thought I'd win, I even forgot to vote for myself. :laugh:

Thanks to all for your support.

I would like it but it wont let me but well done lol