Ale

The skinning contest!

I quite like this idea! It brings a sense of competition to the forums. I think you should vary it in some ways though, to maximize the income of people who play along. Maybe like Personnel, or vehicle vinyls.

Em42011-11-1900-31-18-59.jpg

Hey goog, great job on this, where is this rig based off because i have seen this kind of rig on youtube and on the show "Psych" which takes place in Santa Barbra, California which has the same colour scheme as this, is that where this rig is based off.

First of all thanks to all who voted,it was a close one this time!!!

what I found when I searched it, was it was from Bruce County,Walkerton,Ontario,Canada.I also seen many other similar takes on it so I may be wrong but the Walkerton one looked closest to the picture.

I took some liberties with it and added the roof stripes(no pictures of the roof) and cab stripe to make it more complex.

post-17160-0-38285500-1322780749.jpeg

Nice I do love Roosevelt ambo, but I dislike the arial fonts, even if they do use it I greatly despise such fonts xD

thanks Dyson,it is a blah font I agree, but it was the one that resembled what was on the pictures...