bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Cool police station! But hav i missunderstod you, the 1.5.1 version doesnt include the police station?

What abberkrabber is trying to say, is that the new big police station won't be in the mod before 1.6 :)

Nice, will the next version fix the parking bug with ambulances/fire trucks ?

We are working on it :)

But right now we are having some... ehm... problems fixing it... But we will keep on trying :)

Guest kershaw

Wow, great mod so far, i love all the stations and how there's volunteers and career staff. Just a few quick minor questions; funny how you can answer your own questions by looking harder, saw how to dress my firefighters and volunteers.

My new true question is when you have a patient, for a medical call, where am i supposed to take the victim? i tried back to hq and the victim sat in the car even after unloading the victim nothing happened.

I absolutely love this mod and look forward to its future updates!

Wow, great mod so far, i love all the stations and how there's volunteers and career staff. Just a few quick minor questions; funny how you can answer your own questions by looking harder, saw how to dress my firefighters and volunteers.

My new true question is when you have a patient, for a medical call, where am i supposed to take the victim? i tried back to hq and the victim sat in the car even after unloading the victim nothing happened.

I absolutely love this mod and look forward to its future updates!

If you have a patient inside an amoulance you just have to press the "GoToHospital" buttom which all the amulances has :)

It has the same icon as the "heal" command :)

Guest Johnoee

Hi bma, I have the log file here as you wanted it. If I did something wrong can you tell me as I never used these forums before. I tried almost everything now and it still dont work :1046276372_bawling:

EDIT: Got it finally to work. Just messed with settings and it worked... :WTF: so weird lol...

SUPER EDIT: Anyone with the problem I had turn your settings down to low and it should work. My computer shouldve been able to take high graphics, maybe computer just playing up? :machkaputt:

logfile.txt

Hi bma, I have the log file here as you wanted it. If I did something wrong can you tell me as I never used these forums before. I tried almost everything now and it still dont work :1046276372_bawling:

EDIT: Got it finally to work. Just messed with settings and it worked... :WTF: so weird lol...

SUPER EDIT: Anyone with the problem I had turn your settings down to low and it should work. My computer shouldve been able to take high graphics, maybe computer just playing up? :machkaputt:

The funny part is that i can't find any errors in your log file, so it doesn't look like there is something wrong with the mod...

But at least you got it to work now.

sorry I dind read that post

hehe, no problem :)

Guest WillKibble

i have installed both and tried to install the but it says something like they are not valind win32 applications and on the mod installer it says it is not a valid mod package how do you install it on your computer thanks reply a.s.a.p

We are working on a solution for 1.6 and we have proberly found it already. But in the mean time i have some news.

em4deluxe20101119170907.png

em4deluxe20101119170912.png

em4deluxe20101119170917.png

Original model by Stormi, Flkalley (David).

But the skin is made by the Aarhus mod team.

The outside of the model is by Stormi, Flakalley (David), but everything on the inside is made by the Aarhus mod team.