bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Hey everybody.

This is Aarhus mod.

Aarhus is a Danish city with 250.000 people living in it.
It has 2 full time fire departments, 2 part time fire departments, 3 ambulance stations(only 1 in the mod) and a police station.

We have been working on it since July 28th 2008, and are now proud to present the mod on this forum.

Downloads
1: www.Copenhagen-Mod.dk

The mod has:

- over 50 vehicles
- about 30 different types of people
- 8 freeplay stations
- a totally new freeplay map created by us, only for Aarhus mod.

Pictures:

Cars:
Ny Munkegade Full time fire department, has 10 fire fighters to man all the cars. Has the only Fire chief in the city, so he responds to all fire calls.
em4deluxe20101230223836.png

Ny Munkegade Part time fire department, has the ability to call in an aditional 14 firefighters if the first 10 isn't enough.
em4deluxe20101230224032.png

Falck: Full time fire department, has 10 firefighters to man all the cars. The ELW car on the left is a Falck Chief, is responsible for all Falck personel at big accidents, he ISN'T a fire chief.
em4deluxe20101230223552.png

Lystrup Part time fire department, has the ability to call in 14 firefighters, the fire chief from Ny Munkegade responds to all alarms in Lystrup.
em4deluxe20100915224815.png
By bma at 2010-10-09

Falck: Ambulance service
em4deluxe20101230223430.png

Falck: Car service
em4deluxe20101230224358.png

Støttepunktet, The danish Civil defence. has a full time department with 3 trucks. Are only called in as a support to other stations, they never go alone, cause they only have a Toyota(to transport trailers), a Water truck and a Rescue truck.
em4deluxe20101230224328.png

Pictures of the police department will be added later.

The map: A totally new map, made by The Aarhus Mod team.

Ny Munkegade.
em4deluxe20100919202204.png
By bma at 2010-10-09

Falck Gården
em4deluxe20100919202218.png
By bma at 2010-10-09

Lystrup
em4deluxe20100919202227.png
By bma at 2010-10-09

The police station
em4deluxe20101018232302.jpg
By bma at 2010-10-09

Enjoy

NB.
The Aarhus Mod team is looking for a scripter.
We already have one, but he is really busy with his work, so we are looking for another scripter.

If anybody is interested.
Please send me a PM.

I have problems with ambulances

I cant move them :SSS

Lasse is almost right :)

You don't have to dress up 2 people.

But you do have to take two people in ambulance uniform from the garage and put them into the ambulance

Then with the firefighters, you will have to dress them yourself with the uniforms on the floor.

Maybe he's got the same problem as I do (watch video unbelievers):

http://rapidshare.com/files/424200275/aarhus_film_2.wmv

Trust me dude, i understand your problem... But seriously... I have no clue why the game decides to delete that station in your version.

It really doesn't make any sence.

It say"s that there is mising model-and sometnihg more but i cant readed beacuse fire engine block it -.-"""

yeah, i can see that your game have decided to delete the "Falck station" and the engine on it.

I'm really sorry, but i don't know what is wrong with it, cause it doesn't make any sence.

My best advice must be that you try to download it from the other mirror and install it again.

My game crashes to desktop when I load the map. I'm using Emergency 4 Deluxe, but I'm playing it on Original mode because the mod doesn't support Deluxe.

It does support Deluxe, it just don't have a map, but all the cars are able to bought in.

Ehm, the reason it crashes is actually also a mystery to me. But i guess it's because your computer isn't big enough.

Like the mod

but h8 download resource

you are like in tank when people says (load link) it is breack

I know that the download mirrors isn't the best, and i usually have 2 more, but for some reason i didn't get it for this release.

There will be some more and better mirrors for the 1,6 release :)

yeah, i can see that your game have decided to delete the "Falck station" and the engine on it.

I'm really sorry, but i don't know what is wrong with it, cause it doesn't make any sence.

My best advice must be that you try to download it from the other mirror and install it again.

It does support Deluxe, it just don't have a map, but all the cars are able to bought in.

Ehm, the reason it crashes is actually also a mystery to me. But i guess it's because your computer isn't big enough.

My computer is far big enough, and the installation of EM4 is a fresh install, so there's no reason for it not to work :\

My computer is far big enough, and the installation of EM4 is a fresh install, so there's no reason for it not to work :\

Hmm... it really doesn't make any sence.

Try to download it from another mirror and see if that changes anything

Guest Johnoee

Hi im getting the same problem as Kookas. It all goes well and I click free play. Once it finishes loading it just freezes playing the music you get for like 10 seconds, then crashes. I got just the normal version of EM4.

Any help? :help:

I have a problem when my fire trucks go back to base at the ambulance station with parking. Also when i call the volunteers at the main station the units freeze.

Other then those bugs it is awesome!!!

Hi im getting the same problem as Kookas. It all goes well and I click free play. Once it finishes loading it just freezes playing the music you get for like 10 seconds, then crashes. I got just the normal version of EM4.

Any help? :help:

Can you please try to start the mod again and then send me a pm with your logfile

you can find it here: C-->Sixteen Tons Entertainment --> Emergency 4.

I have a problem when my fire trucks go back to base at the ambulance station with parking. Also when i call the volunteers at the main station the units freeze.

Other then those bugs it is awesome!!!

The same for you.

wow that police station is incredible

Thank you very much :)