bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Oh my Gosh!! It's PERFECT!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try it right away!!

Thanks a lot

EDIT - There are few problems. First, when I try to load Mod, it's slow, when I try to load into the game - slow. Second, I cannot move the ambulances, as before. =/ - It's little bit confusing at the start, but, it's ok. I didn't expect the Police to be like that, you need to dress every policeman, so on.

One question: When I arrest someone, what should I do? I do press "To police station", but, nothing. I noticed few prison cells, should I put them there?

Even if I can, I cannot play without the medics =(

One more thing. When I press "Main menu", automatically It drops me to the Desktop. I don't know why?

I have found out that ambulances cant move beacuse texure of station is missing,. In 1.5 version i have changed stations and it worked,but in 1.6 it dosent,

Maybe bma could upload the "falc_garden.e4p" file to see is problem in that or something else

Very nice mod! But I have a few things to point.

1. It would be nice if there was a alarming button like in Winterberg mod for the Fire department and Ambulances.

2. Rapid hose-deploy.

Another thing. When I am putting a victim on the stretcher, the mission automaticly complete. I don´t have to drive to the hospital.. But very good mod :)

And there should be a little manual that describe the different uniforms at the police station.

Another thing. When I am putting a victim on the stretcher, the mission automaticly complete. I don´t have to drive to the hospital.. But very good mod :)

Yes i got the same.. Is this a bug or should it be like that?

But you will need to drop off the victim at the hospital or the victim will lay at the stretcher rest of the time.

EDIT: What are the CSI vans purpose? There is no murders etc in freeplay or is it?

Guest ThomasPåbølChristiansen

Any ideas why I can not load Endless Game or some missions? :nixweiss:

Try loading the LA Mod first. I saw somebody on a danish forum talking about it.

Very nice mod! But I have a few things to point.

1. It would be nice if there was a alarming button like in Winterberg mod for the Fire department and Ambulances.

2. Rapid hose-deploy.

And there should be a little manual that describe the different uniforms at the police station.

I know, it will make an manual later this week.

About the alarm and the rapid deployment we will try to make some kinda call out scripts for 1.7

The stretcher thing, just like matte31 said, it says that the mission is cleared, but you can't use the ambulance again, unless you drive it to the hospital.

Yes i got the same.. Is this a bug or should it be like that?

But you will need to drop off the victim at the hospital or the victim will lay at the stretcher rest of the time.

EDIT: What are the CSI vans purpose? There is no murders etc in freeplay or is it?

Its not bug, it was just the only way i could make it work with scripts and so in.

And the CSI var... nothing really... its just there to look realistic. There are some CSI uniforms on the station too.

About the crash in the freeplay map.

We really don't know what the problem is, we thought that we had cleared it, but aparently it still doesn't work. BUT we will try to find a solution :)

Yes, it worked, but it is very inconvenient if every time it must be done. I hope soon this inconvenience to be fixed. :unsure:

Well... inconvenient is one thing... but even more important... why does it work when you have startet la before you start my mod?!?!?