bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Hey everybody, im sorry for the lack of attention to this thread.

To be honest I havent really had the drive to continue the mod so it have been kinda dead for the last year or so

But now i have decided to start the creation of a modified version which will contain the same vehicles but with a bunch of new scripts which will make the mod much easier and fun to play

I have made a sneak preview of my work so far ;)

• Upvote 1

I know they are not marked as hot keys(its an old mod)

But you have to find the control box in the control room. 

It allows you to call in part time fire fighters for the main station and part time fire fighters at the station in the north

Hello every one i have tried to download the mod from the website the aarhus mod and the copenhage mod buy bothe are corrupted the size of the mod should be 215 MB but it download 210 please if anyone have a new link or something i watch this mod from a video in one of Northern Alex Video thanks,

Hello every one i have tried to download the mod from the website the aarhus mod and the copenhage mod buy bothe are corrupted the size of the mod should be 215 MB but it download 210 please if anyone have a new link or something i watch this mod from a video in one of Northern Alex Video thanks,

What browser are you using? I know I downloaded this file about a month ago and it worked perfectly for me, the only reason I can be thinking of to corrupt it would be a brower-issue or something happened to the download file on your end.

What browser are you using? I know I downloaded this file about a month ago and it worked perfectly for me, the only reason I can be thinking of to corrupt it would be a brower-issue or something happened to the download file on your end.

Hi TheAxeMan33 i was using Google Chrome and i trie it with Firefox but still the Error Message from Winrar 

Hi TheAxeMan33 i was using Google Chrome and i trie it with Firefox but still the Error Message from Winrar 

I just fresh-installed the modification and it opened up perfectly and extracted with no issues, the only problem I can think of, is a problem that is on your end.