bma

Aarhus mod [1.6.1 Released]

Guest MackseDK

Download Los Angeles mod 2.0 / Install it for EM4 / Run it and run it under modifications / Free play / Quit the game / Start it up / Modifications and choose Aarhus mod 1.6 / Free play / and tarddaaa

Guest MackseDK

Lol. The only problems i have with the mod is sometimes its just closing by it self. And wheels on the cars are missing, And the police bike is bugging. And the VW Passat can find the directions to park at the police station. And the Mobile Jail can't get out the suspects at the police station. The 2 guys there is in the room with orange vests at the police station can get out of the room.

@thesmith

one of the guys (or the computer in front of the guy) in the larger fire stations control room. This room is right below the tower and if you select a large area in the room (by clicking and holding down the left mouse-button) you should be able to see two control-stuff. The first one is actually that flashing thing at the eastern wall of the room. This will control the station doors. The other stuff that you will see is the guy to the left (west). If you choose him, or is it maybe his computer, you will be able to do four commands. Call units to the first fire station and call units to the other station. Then there is also two dismiss buttons.

Hope i helped!

There will be a bug fix.

But it is kinda hard when none of the people, which have problems with the map is crashing, wants to be a tester...

But the wheel things should be fixed now, and we are working on the rest.

Hi everyone!

I have the same problem that I unzip de mod, then install it, load it and when I click on freeplay city 1 or 2 nevermind unimportant it crash to windows without messages or so. I have read many people with this issue but theres no solutions, yes about install first the LA mod but...

Well i attach my last logfile and have a look because I think there's a problem.

THX

logfile.txt

Hi, how's it going? Any progres?

We are working on it.

The problem is that we are really busy with work, school and so on. So non of us really have any time to work on the mod :/

But we are working on it

what language is this in? sorry if it's listed somewhere I couldn't find it

It should be in your original game language, but there are chances that a few of the things have changed names to their german name.

Besides that, when you pull over a vehicle there will be a short amount of talking, but that should be it.