heyjoojoo

Anyone done the new LED lightbar for CHP? They're using them now.

Although most of the CHP units are still running the Vector rotating lights. I have seen a few units around here sporting the new LED slim lightbar (shown in photo).

But I also saw that there is a new LED version of the Vector series but I have not seen these on any CHP units.

Here's what I am seeing here and I'm sure you're seeing them elsewhere, although not in huge numbers yet.

post-5940-045072500 1286409256_thumb.jpg

Wow thats a cool Bar I love the fact it can be programed any color combo plus used as a spot light.I am sure the civilian models will have a lock or something to prevent misuse but i can see the advantage like on the border here NY VT

Ny uses red police and blue fire..VT and most every where else uses red fire blue police...Don't ask me their ass backward lol

Hi i got make a submod for LA Mod in submod topic that is change car to LED Lightbar LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod there is LED lightbar for CHP

Looks great!

Wondering if the glare from the flash can be toned down a bit to allow more of the color of the "LED". The nature of the LEDs tend to show more of a richer color (be it blue, red, or amber). The flash glare tends to washout the LED color itself in the recreation.