Guest Angelstorm

Winterberg 3.0!

Guest Angelstorm

Ive just downloaded this wonderfull(Creeping!) Mod but since Im English Im having problems with the Command station and im sending the wrong emergency vehicle to the wrong emergency!

Can someone just give me a written translation from left to right top to bottom! because i would love to play this Mod for more than 2mins :) its not good sending a paramedic to an electrical problem :)

So if there is someone kind enough to either pm me with the translation or just not bother :P:sporty:

Guest Copcarman

I'm having a problem sending people to whatever emergency with the control central.

There are some things you can guess at. Just look at the emergency scene first(using ALT-TAB), and survey the site before sending anyone.

Two i'm Sure of :

Vehruekensfall or whatever is a car accident.

Amoklauf is a crazed rampage.

More to follow!

Guest Angelstorm
I'm having a problem sending people to whatever emergency with the control central.

There are some things you can guess at. Just look at the emergency scene first(using ALT-TAB), and survey the site before sending anyone.

Two i'm Sure of :

Vehruekensfall or whatever is a car accident.

Amoklauf is a crazed rampage.

More to follow!

Thank you for your reply :)

I think the first two commands are Doctor and Ambulance, and I can obviously see the helecopter commands and there is a " emergency" Button too. Some i understand, also the pick up truck etc, but its really the Fire Department and its Engines im having a problem with. Other than that its a good mod

loschzug(or something) = water tender

siemens verkehrsdienst = for broken traffic lights and such

drehleiter = laddertruck

wasserzug(or something with wasser) = diver vehicle

loschgruppen = water tender+police+ambulance and other vehicles

i can't really think of more at the moment :happy:

oh and when they say Er steht kein fahrzeug auf.... they mean that there is no vehicle available of that type