praguecitymod

[CZ] Prague City Mod

The vehicle was modified by someone, IE note the wheels on it, that person MUST be credited.... IT was revamped by someone else first. That is why it requires proper credits.

The vehicle was modified by someone, IE note the wheels on it, that person MUST be credited.... IT was revamped by someone else first. That is why it requires proper credits.

He even has to credit sixteen tons entertainment?

He even has to credit sixteen tons entertainment?

I agree with you. Isn't that a little bit strict?

What's up, peoples? It's about principle! It's a remake by two peoples, not the original bei EM3. These guys here don't skinned "EM-Windows-Norm" how like the german com. Thought!

They haven't draw over the license plate - is the original, and the rest of vehicle looks like shit, really. And guys write here: "i love the model", "good skin" - isn't so! "Mass instead of class!" They tattooed on the forehead. :mad22:

No authors, firstly illegal! The past had it often proved! That's ignoration of carefully mading models and there authors. Normally is it under german law liable!

Here is the original:

Preview-535.png

I will now times speak with administration for bedder terms! Enough is enough!

With all due respect Bastian, you are neither an administrator or an author of the vehicles, so why should you be operating as their agent when we haven't actually heard from them. I appreciate your attempt to ensure that nobody's copyrighted material is misused, but for all we know they gave the makers of the Prague City Mod permission to use them, or they are free for anyone to use. I much rather hear from the authors if they want their things used than some kid playing copyright police.

Thank you for some support and praise. It's us two and the other guy knows how to do missions and other accessories, so the mission will have the first beta version.

And I was there maybe you wrote the authors, all the time so what you write?

Time for a BETA version is not much, but try to do it as soon as possible...

If you would like a new car from Prague and write around it and we will try to do it.

(Google Translate - Czech to English)