Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

I did steps 1 and 2, but when I get to 3, I run into an issue. When I run the ERS starten, whether its in the start menu or the C:/Program Files(x86) file, a message displays saying, "Emergency 4 could not be found. Please select the installation directory of emergency 4 manually." When I click yes, it has me search for the file. I found the file, but there's nothing to click there. I tried opening it in C:/Program Files, but it displays the same message.

I've used the previously posted links for the installer, however after downloading I run as admin and get an error saying the file has been removed, it hasn't been moved by my anti-virus but it's nowhere to be found on the computer, and I as soon as I re-visit the page to download I get a message saying received no data, any locutions? 

Thanks

ive recently installed this mod and its a great mod but not really my cup of tea, so i uninsulated it but now my game keeps looking like that, does anyone have a solution to that ?

If you mean that the UI remains the same, look at these directories in case you don't have a folder called "ERSDataBackup" where the em4 exe is:

Data>UI>Game(inside of this folder, look for these 4 folders):

1º- BaseWindow

2º- Loading

3º- MainMenu

4º- radar

In these 4 folders there should be a "Backup" folder containing original files before the installation.