Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

I was really lucky when I saw the the mod is relased yet but when I try to run I have an ERROR - Net FRAMEWORK Intalization error - Unable to find of the runtime to run this aplication. :1046276372_bawling: I don't know what to do. Please help me. I can't wait to play this mod/ Great work. :holdglass:

You have to check that the .NET Framework package your Windows runs is up to date. What Windows version are you running?

why this mod have not saving mode. Its irritant when must start game every time beginning. : ( Not that it would otherwise harm but alltime i start game beginning it coming same missions. : /

The game itself is freeplay so i dont think you will be able to save it, ever... I may be wrong

Is it just me,or does anyone have problems with the pedestrians getting 'stuck'?

Its not just you. If i for example send units from station "1100" to the area North-East of the map, they tend to try to run trough the queue of people outside the reichstag, and there is two persons there who always walks into eachother and end up blocking the path of the emergency vehicles. I simply temporarily arrest one of them and move him the first time it happens and it never happens again.

Its not just you. If i for example send units from station "1100" to the area North-East of the map, they tend to try to run trough the queue of people outside the reichstag, and there is two persons there who always walks into eachother and end up blocking the path of the emergency vehicles. I simply temporarily arrest one of them and move him the first time it happens and it never happens again.

I did that, for the like 10 spots it occurs at.

But it keeps happening for me, and I cant open this map on the editor to see if I can do something

What do I do with the dog after I have pushed it out of the street? I know the FF can move the dog, but after that I just end up leaving it sitting on the sidewalk for lack of a better idea.

Also, on the jumper calls...I grab the jump pad, but have no earthly idea on how to deploy it. Any hints?

Get the firefighter to put the dog into the KLEF, by clicking on it. This will not work if you have shot the dog dead, in which case it will disappear by itselves when you have taken the victim away.

You deploy the jump pad by clicking on the building or the ground around the jumper, just move your mouse around a bit and you should see the symbol.