Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

I also got a out of control fire in the middle of the map.. A House fire which spread to all the wood land at the back.. all the way to the end of the tree's.. I had over 15 burnt cars... All LHF's were at this.. was crazy! Had to let it burn.. Was spreading so quick!

I had that happen, I tried to make a fireline(cutting 2 rows of trees ahead of the fire) and failed.. I restarted the game.

Guest Matko46

I just installed the mod and it looks great. In freeplay there was an accident where street train (dont know how to say it in english) crashed into the bus. I sent cars away but then they just stayed parked in the middle of the road. And I also didnt know how to remove the train. And when i had a crime (lady sitting in the park on the grass) i sent police and CSI and i tried to click on her with police officer or CSI and i couldn to nothing. It happend the same time as the crash so when I took another look to the women she was lying and i had to call an ambulace but then game crashed with no reason :D

I also got a out of control fire in the middle of the map.. A House fire which spread to all the wood land at the back.. all the way to the end of the tree's.. I had over 15 burnt cars... All LHF's were at this.. was crazy! Had to let it burn.. Was spreading so quick!

yea that was the bad ass where I'm talking about, I thought first it was a normal house fire but it wasn't :1046275767_ugly:

I just installed the mod and it looks great. In freeplay there was an accident where street train (dont know how to say it in english) crashed into the bus. I sent cars away but then they just stayed parked in the middle of the road. And I also didnt know how to remove the train. And when i had a crime (lady sitting in the park on the grass) i sent police and CSI and i tried to click on her with police officer or CSI and i couldn to nothing. It happend the same time as the crash so when I took another look to the women she was lying and i had to call an ambulace but then game crashed with no reason :D

Its called tram ;)

When you have completed the accident mission the tram will dissiper by it self.

And yes you will have to threat her by regular ambulance crew etc :)

I got that call a few times. The first two times, it spread through the forest. The first time, it CTDed after I tried to dispatch every single available LHF. The second time, I managed to put it out. The third time, I managed to keep the fire from getting that bad in the first place ^^

Btw, can we get a change log? My game just updated.

I believe this is the newest version changelog:

Changes in Revision 1844

Im Ordner XML befindet sich jetzt eine Konfigurationsdatei "bfreeplay.xml" mit der einige Parameter angepasst werden können - insbesondere die Einsatzfrequenz.

Don't know if you speak German so I'll try to translate it as much as I can.

It means that you'll be able to change the amounts of freeplay-missions very quickly and easily.

I believe this was the case already though in the older version, but this is the 'newest' changelog.

Kookas - Ive had it allot, Still dont control it :-(! They need a water carrier or Suction vehicle as they call them.. Hydrants run out so quick.

Cops - yeah i thout it was a house fire.. I arrive and its the great fire of berlin :D! More vehicles like the tlf would help. As once you get a BA crew(SCBA) then your monitoring them and the fire and water supply.

Kookas - Ive had it allot, Still dont control it :-(! They need a water carrier or Suction vehicle as they call them.. Hydrants run out so quick.

Cops - yeah i thout it was a house fire.. I arrive and its the great fire of berlin :D! More vehicles like the tlf would help. As once you get a BA crew(SCBA) then your monitoring them and the fire and water supply.

If you use one engine, or preffarably the tanker (DLK), to feed another, the engine supplying won't run out of water. Or at least it didn't, don't know if the update changed that.

If you use one engine, or preffarably the tanker (DLK), to feed another, the engine supplying won't run out of water. Or at least it didn't, don't know if the update changed that.

No the update has not effected that yet - but it should. A very sweet update would have to be CAFS, with the correct ratio of air/foam it makes for quick knock-downs especially when you don't have a water or very little.

i can't instl the beta if a run te setup and i start the ers berlin mode i have this message:

emergency 4 could not be found. please select the installation directory mergency 4 manually.

what must i do i haven't got a cd

Well, I suppose you'll have to select the installation directory manually then... when it comes up with that message, browse on the window to where Emergency 4 is installed.

I was really lucky when I saw the the mod is relased yet but when I try to run I have an ERROR - Net FRAMEWORK Intalization error - Unable to find of the runtime to run this aplication. :1046276372_bawling: I don't know what to do. Please help me. I can't wait to play this mod/ Great work. :holdglass:

I was really lucky when I saw the the mod is relased yet but when I try to run I have an ERROR - Net FRAMEWORK Intalization error - Unable to find of the runtime to run this aplication. :1046276372_bawling: I don't know what to do. Please help me. I can't wait to play this mod/ Great work. :holdglass:

Erm, never had this problem, are you running as administrator? Have you got latest Net framework?