Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Ok, thaks 'rescue_nerd'. Does any one else have trouble with redirecting vehicles aswell? (I do) and on other thing, can anyone help me with fire hoses and fire engines;- I have trouble with them I can set up a valve but then when I try to remove it, it doesn't work. :) thanks

Mike.

Ok, thaks 'rescue_nerd'. Does any one else have trouble with redirecting vehicles aswell? (I do) and on other thing, can anyone help me with fire hoses and fire engines;- I have trouble with them I can set up a valve but then when I try to remove it, it doesn't work. :) thanks

Mike.

Yes the traffic is hard and to remove the valve you have to hold CTRL and rmove it.

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded ERS modification and installed it when i start it and i click on ERS to and then on install it can't connect to the server? and when i click on get to chat or forum it says the domain doesn't exist.

Any help please?

EDIT: Problem has been solved! Thanks! (I don't know how to remove the post..)

How do I clear a homicide? I get the corners van but I can't find the killer.

You need to call in the Crime Scene Unit, they check out the body and contact the coroners, once the crime scene unit has examined the body. Your suspect will show himself and either shoot your emergency units or run away, check the map and he will have a marker on him

Good stuff. I was able to down load the game beta Berlin2 it is little tricky at first. You have to get use to screen set up. I still can't figure out if the Police can be dispatched or the only ones or on the map for the beta?. Over all great graphics, command dispatch screen is nice display but easier to play in for me LA mods. So far the beta only lets you play for a short time farm. There is a lot of Fire rescue and ems units. I tried using the police redirect that is tricky to learn. When this mod is realest I will be playing it thumbs up thanks ERS.