Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Either way, it seems that after some time that instead of moving for vehicles, pedestrians forget to move out of the way and instead stand still, thus causing blocks. This is an issue with the mod, not the game. I believe it's because the mod populates the map with too many pedestrians.

Either way, it seems that after some time that instead of moving for vehicles, pedestrians forget to move out of the way and instead stand still, thus causing blocks. This is an issue with the mod, not the game. I believe it's because the mod populates the map with too many pedestrians.

I've had this happen in many mods, Winterberg, Florian Hamburg, LA too I think. They move either because of danger (person with gun, fire etc.) or because a vehicle with a siren makes them move. In most cases they start walking again. In others they just stand still, and you have to send the police in to move them.

In Winterberg this isn't such a major problem. If you're getting too heavy traffic jams, even after removing the person in the road, you can call in the police helicopter. It has a button to reset traffic, IE remove all civilian traffic from the map and respawn it.

The problem is that as soon as you move the pedestrian, another one takes its place and gets blocked. It is an issue with them not moving because a vehicle is approaching or danger. If there was a way to reduce pedestrian traffic on the map or reset it, at least I'd be able to play the mod/

Has anyone ever managed to heal all (or remove) all the poisoned people when you have a hazmat incident in the bottom left (southwest) corner of the map?

Yep, I did. But it was the worst incident I tried in the mod. 30 mins in action and every single police officer in use, along with half of the city's ambulances.

I have downloaded the mod and it is in the mod installer and it opens up and says welcome to ERS berlin... etc etc ERS Berlin The modification has not been installed. downloadsize 587.59MB and then it has emergency 4 standard version. I tried the first one but when it gets to about 210MB done it crashes? help anyone?

I must say you did a really good job on the mod, Although you did change an awful lot. But very good job though on the stuff :) Needs getting used to but I enjoyed it a lot, Keep up the good work!