Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Sometimes the coroner too.

But this is easy to fix with a new order.

True thing it's easy to fix, but when you have a HAZMAT terror attack, a major car crash, a forest fire and homicide at once it's possible to forget that it has been sent, and therefore discover it's gone too :P

I love your mod, but a lot of gamebreaking problems make it so that I can't play longer than 15 minutes.

Here are the biggest problems with your mod for me:

Stuck pedestrian clusters who can't move around themselves and stop in the middle of nowhere:

stuckpedestriancluster.png

Units get stuck on bridge and cannot be manually moved off of the bridge and stop moving:

unitsstuck.png

Pedestrians and cars get stuck in eachothers paths, and don't know how to go around eachother.

thisisamess.png

I have the deluxe version and have played the game for more than 2 hours in a row, and the only problem similar to yours, is when a vehicle tries to go past the tourist queue at the Reichstag, and I normally solve the problem by arresting and moving 1 or 2 people.

i played for about 30 mins or more before and I've never seen any of this....not saying your a liar just a note to the developers maybe it's triggered by something I just don't know what

You think? People have been preaching about this issue for a few weeks now, and the "developer" hasn't done anything. This game is good I'd say 9/10 when it works. Unfortunately, it doesn't so until these issues are fixed it gets a 1/10.

BTW, I play 911:FR. Some of the structures are missing as well because I don't have the deluxe version. I doubt those other bugs are because I play a localized version of the game.

Thank You for posting pictures.

I have the deluxe version and have played the game for more than 2 hours in a row, and the only problem similar to yours, is when a vehicle tries to go past the tourist queue at the Reichstag, and I normally solve the problem by arresting and moving 1 or 2 people.

You SHOULDN'T have to do that. If there is an issue with paths then the creator should fix these issues, which he hasn't done yet.

If the bugs are so easy to fix, go and fix them yourself. They're probably trying to make a patch that fixes all these bugs in one go, which takes time and effort. The world doesn't revolve around you, have some patience.

Hey guys,

I have a question,

I was taking a look at the editor, and there, they had the old style (which I prefer much more) of the germans fire fighters clothes (which are black), but when I try to edit it, and take all the brown ones, and change the file model to black, it just doesn't work, the files name are the same. My question is, how can I change their skin model? Cause it looks like that they left the old models so if you want to change it you can, but I have no idea how to do that. Can somebody help please :P

I just downloaded this for the first time, because I was curious about all those functions which LAMod don't have. It is awesome, but I'm not gonna play it. Reason is simple. Everything is kinda slow. If my units were faster than normal traffic, then it would be just awesome.

The makers of this mod are stopping. :1046276372_bawling:

ERS erreicht Finalstatus

Liebe Spieler,

liebe Fans,

ERS erreicht Finalstatus - und das deutlich früher als erwartet. Aufgrund der aktuellen Ereignisse rund um die Community hat das ERS-Team beschlossen vorerst keine weiteren Updates mehr zu veröffentlichen. Die Synchronisierung des Releaserepository wurde gestern bereits beendet.

Unser Ziel war es in erster Linie eine einheitliche Community ohne Barrieren zu schaffen. Mit der Möglichkeit alle Modelle des ERS-Teams ohne Erlaubnis o.ä. zu nutzen und zu verändern, wollten wir neue Wege gehen - uns wieder auf das ursprüngliche beziehen. Es geht nicht darum wessen Bagger im Sandkasten besser ist und toller aussieht, nur verstehen das hier leider die wenigsten. Es ist und bleibt ein ganz großer Kindergarten. Jedoch dachte ich wenigstens, dass wir innerhalb des ERS-Teams in der Lage sind, uns entsprechend zu verhalten und das Ego nicht an vorderste Front zu stellen. Das dies dazu führt das einige Teammitglieder keine Lust mehr haben, ihre Arbeit der Community zu präsentieren ist in meinen Augen daher mehr als nachvollziehbar.

Ob es wieder ein Update geben wird hängt also davon ab, ob das Team wieder die Lust am „modden“ gewinnt und ob sich am Verhalten der User in diesem Forum entsprechend was ändert.

Das ERS-Team.

PS: Posts, die uns auffordern weiterzumachen, sind völlig unnütz und werden gelöscht. Nutzt die Zeit und ändert lieber was

Info : http://emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=681357#post681357

I just downloaded this for the first time, because I was curious about all those functions which LAMod don't have. It is awesome, but I'm not gonna play it. Reason is simple. Everything is kinda slow. If my units were faster than normal traffic, then it would be just awesome.

They are faster when Lights + sirens are on.

HELP ME!

I installed and then i click on ERS Berlin Starten and it apears: Emergency 4 could not be found. Please select the installation directory of emergency 4 manually. and then apears.

YES/ NO/ CANCEL I Click ON YES and then apears to search for intallation directory: where is the installation directory of emergency 4?

HELP ME!

I installed and then i click on ERS Berlin Starten and it apears: Emergency 4 could not be found. Please select the installation directory of emergency 4 manually. and then apears.

YES/ NO/ CANCEL I Click ON YES and then apears to search for intallation directory: where is the installation directory of emergency 4?

In program files; sixteen tons entertainment

or program files; Wizard Works