Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

That is the install program..... Well its most likely your internet connection or it could be your firewall

Actually, it's least likely to be his internet connection, seeing as he posted that post to the internet. So yeah, check your firewall.

Pedestrians aren't the only thing getting stuck. I noticed when I call for units off map they get stuck entering the map (by the train, or other cars). It appears to me the paths needs to be fixed. With that said, is their going to be a patch released to fix this or are we going to have to do this ourselves.

Also, how do I rescue someone in the water? Which unit has a life raft.

For water rescue, under Police, there's a unit that's like WRW or SWR or whatever. Just hover over them, it gives you a description about the unit. It's on your right side of the dispatch menu. That's your water rescue unit, and it has a rescue swimmer. He's in a red jumpsuit and acts as a diver. ;)

No shit you didn't think I knew what it meant?

What did you think I thought hover meant? That the units were going to magically fly around the map? I know exactly what it means, I'm not stupid. It doesn't work, not sure why, but by now I've figured out what each unit does so it doesn't matter.

Paths are the more pressing issue, or lack there off. Pedestrians, and Units continually get stuck and I'm hoping this problem gets fixed.

Calm down lol I think it’s an option you can select in the options menu from memory it's called 'tool tips'

No shit you didn't think I knew what it meant?

What did you think I thought hover meant? That the units were going to magically fly around the map? I know exactly what it means, I'm not stupid. It doesn't work, not sure why, but by now I've figured out what each unit does so it doesn't matter.

Paths are the more pressing issue, or lack there off. Pedestrians, and Units continually get stuck and I'm hoping this problem gets fixed.

I keep getting invisible structure fires. I get toned out, it shows the location very quickly and then hides the location.. I get 2 engines to the spot where I hear the fire coming from yet I see no visible smoke or fire.. I reinstalled twice.

I've noticed a lot of the pedestrians get stuck and don't move, causing huge groups of non moving pedestrians to form. Also, a lot of the cars you dispatch get stuck on the bridge, and cannot be moved off of the bridge.

Where are the stuck pedestrians? I cannot find any stuck pedestrians anywhere?

After about 5 to 10 minutes pedestrians will get stuck around the fire department at the top of the map. They will also get stuck at the cross walk that cross the 4 lane road in the middle if the map. As for traffic, emergency vehicles, and tow trucks will get stuck in the southern portion of the map. Sometimes in other locations, but predominately in the southern area. However, we shouldn't have to remove vehicles from the map to make things run smoother.

Where are the stuck pedestrians? I cannot find any stuck pedestrians anywhere?

Have you played the game for more then 20 minutes? Pedestrians end up getting stuck in the road and blocking cars by the fire department in other areas, as well as clustering and blocking each other in other areas.