Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

UkMod999, thanks for answering. I thought that 1.0 was the final version with all the planned features in it. Seems I was wrong ;)

matte31, no need to go raging here. I'm not saying I can do better and I'm not saying they suck or something similar, I'm just asking around what other people think. I find your reaction quite disrespectful as I clearly stated that I was not trying to insult them. I understand your frustration that there's mostly newbies replying nonsense, however I doubt there's any need to reply the way you did, it only makes things worse.

Yeah im sorry for that, was on a bad mode at that time..

RES2CUE, in order to call a tow truck, you have to call a police officer and have him/her prepare the vehicle to be towed. To do this, select a police officer and rightclick on the car you want to tow. A tow truck will automatically be dispatched.

:bia: :bia: :bia:

thanks !!!!!

As Multibullets stated..

At A Crash...

Police Officer.

Right Click on the Car(s)

He will spray paint the road.

Tow Truck will take the car away.

At a car fire, Just Right Click the vehicle with a police officer also :-)

thanks .... :gut: :gut:

Report vehicle as available should start a patrol for Police Vehicles

Oh, really? That's interesting - I thought it just sent them back home (never really did look at that command). I'll try that then, thanks!

Since it's a Mission Script-based mod, you can't do that. I know you can change the frequency of the events and the start itme of the game, but not the events themselves. ;)

Thats basically what I was telling him ;)

Hello,

Love the mod, nice gameplay :-) But I have a question. I've done the "Terrorist Attack" and brought it to a good end, but when I want to pack up my Dec. Tents, it's not possible?

How do you do this?

Thank you for so far!

Hoontje

Hmh? What he means with "Terrorist Attack" ?? Is there the mission like that? In Freeplay, huh?

Hmh? What he means with "Terrorist Attack" ?? Is there the mission like that? In Freeplay, huh?

yes right of the map on the big plaza

But I got my first out of control fire :1046275767_ugly:

I send all the fire department but I couln't manged it to get it under control, so I just let it burn dawn and try to protect the other houses :raucher:

But this is just one big, great, fantastic game/mod :12:

yes right of the map on the big plaza

But I got my first out of control fire :1046275767_ugly:

I send all the fire department but I couln't manged it to get it under control, so I just let it burn dawn and try to protect the other houses :raucher:

But this is just one big, great, fantastic game/mod :12:

I also got a out of control fire in the middle of the map.. A House fire which spread to all the wood land at the back.. all the way to the end of the tree's.. I had over 15 burnt cars... All LHF's were at this.. was crazy! Had to let it burn.. Was spreading so quick!

I also got a out of control fire in the middle of the map.. A House fire which spread to all the wood land at the back.. all the way to the end of the tree's.. I had over 15 burnt cars... All LHF's were at this.. was crazy! Had to let it burn.. Was spreading so quick!

I just gave up on that fire and restarted the game :1046275767_ugly: