Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

I just installed the Berlin mod and wauw its a cool mod, Its my nr1 mod for now, I have found only one prob and that is when the firefighter is stepping out off basked from the ladder truck then I have the prob to get that fire fighter into the truck.

So how do i get that fire fighter into the truck ??

I just installed the Berlin mod and wauw its a cool mod, Its my nr1 mod for now, I have found only one prob and that is when the firefighter is stepping out off basked from the ladder truck then I have the prob to get that fire fighter into the truck.

So how do i get that fire fighter into the truck ??

When he is off the ladder and the ladder is deinstalled.. hold shift and right click on the truck :-)

Wait what do you mean? You don't have to kill the dog? :gruebel:

Well when you call KLEF then he will take the dog in too the car, when you call the police then you need to kill the dog and that is more work.

When he is off the ladder and the ladder is deinstalled.. hold shift and right click on the truck :-)

Thanks m8t I will try that

Okay so i ran into this the terror attack mission with the hazmat leak i closed up the container...but what do you do with the container becuase i took care of everything else there i cleaned everyone and arrested the guy but i can't finish the mission i assume it's cause the container is still there....

short versio...

How do you get rid of the container

tried..failed

also i'm not sure if this is possible but i had a release of unknown chemicals and the way the chemicals travel half the map was infected before i could even get a cop to respond because when people get sick they just keep going with there lives you should make them collapse or something. Since the teams have realistic response time it's just impossible

Well there are some prepositioned cops around the map. You can use those. Also, when ever I have a police car that is finished with its mission, and doesn't need to return to base (to deliver a prisoner for example), I hit the Available for call button, or whatever it's called. The one with the radio on it. This sets the car to patrol the map, and dramatically shortens response time.

also i'm not sure if this is possible but i had a release of unknown chemicals and the way the chemicals travel half the map was infected before i could even get a cop to respond because when people get sick they just keep going with there lives you should make them collapse or something. Since the teams have realistic response time it's just impossible

The same happens in that event in EM4 Deluxe, people get infected but it takes rather a long time for them to collapse so sometimes they have left the map (in Deluxe that is)

UkMod999, thanks for answering. I thought that 1.0 was the final version with all the planned features in it. Seems I was wrong ;)

matte31, no need to go raging here. I'm not saying I can do better and I'm not saying they suck or something similar, I'm just asking around what other people think. I find your reaction quite disrespectful as I clearly stated that I was not trying to insult them. I understand your frustration that there's mostly newbies replying nonsense, however I doubt there's any need to reply the way you did, it only makes things worse.

Hello!

Just have to say, this is one of the best mod ever! Great dispatching system, great models and also great, realistic events. I just love the whole mod! Thanks! :)

One question tho. What is the real-life difference between a blue and a green police car?

Hello!

Just have to say, this is one of the best mod ever! Great dispatching system, great models and also great, realistic events. I just love the whole mod! Thanks! :)

One question tho. What is the real-life difference between a blue and a green police car?

The age. The green cars are the old livery, the blue cars are in a newer livery but some German states (Dont think that Berlin is one of them) has choosen to stick to the green livery.