Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

browse and find the directory yourself it did the same thing to me...

ALso what is the trick for the homocide that happens in the park i sent crime scene to investigate the body and the coronor came and took it and i cleared everyone. I couldn't figure out what else to do.

After the forensics check the body it should show on the map the person who committed the murder. You will have to arrest him/her and then it's cleared.

yeah i haven't found anything for them to do yet or had a call that would need them.

There is an incident near the Brandenburg Gate. Very similar event to the normal game even the same contaminated container.

After the forensics check the body it should show on the map the person who committed the murder. You will have to arrest him/her and then it's cleared.

Also there is a murder weapon, when I had this event it was a sniper rifle. Get your scenes of crime to pick this up also.

Yes nice easy response for this missions, you don't need to shoot the dog - you simply remove it with "KLEF Light Equipment Truck" - get one of your fire fighters to grab the dog, you are then able to deposit the dog in the back of the KLEF.

If its too late for the dog, then simply follow the same procedure - but with the corpse.

Thank you. :laugh:

This will be common knowledge for some, when you are operating emergency vehicles there are some extra controls you can use on the left hand side. Simply click on the ">>>" and some extra buttons will appear on the top left of your screen. These control extra lights, sirens etc...

I didn't realise this until today!

This will be common knowledge for some, when you are operating emergency vehicles there are some extra controls you can use on the left hand side. Simply click on the ">>>" and some extra buttons will appear on the top left of your screen. These control extra lights, sirens etc...

I didn't realise this until today!

You can also see how much water you have left, and whether or not it's connected to a water supply.

Guy's your all asking about Hazmat Decontamination... and that..

This is only V1.0 Stop moaning about what Hazmat doo.. There is plenty more equipment and scripts for Hazmat do and what all others do.. When Beta testing I did ask about this and it was said there is tons more equipment to go in so just wait patiently.. This mod took 2 and a half years to make and its been worth it..

They just asked about what the HAZMAT Detection do..?

They just asked about what the HAZMAT Detection do..?

Didn't take you long to post a reply..

2 and a half years? You must be joking. Please don't take that as disrespectful... but two years? Wow.

Well people complain about New York mod being in the make for 2 and a half years... Which it hasn't but they still were complaining that it will never come out so..

One thing I do hate is when people create hell loads of good stuff, a thread with screenies and videos to get us excited, then to find the project has been abandoned. I understand people have a life away from mods which I am fine with, but they as "as another door opens another door closes" - What I mean is, as they move on, shouldnt the creator finish the project?

Back on topic to ERS berlin, I do not see any difference in anything playing it. Freeplay and Multiplayer are bloocked out and campains are bog standard.

EDIT: Epic fail. I misread:

5b: If you're using 911: FR, it seems that this won't work. Start the game the normal way, then go to "Mods" and activate it like any other mod.

EDIT: Still does not work. Its buggered my entire game. Uninstalled. Thank god for the repair option built into EM4 installer.

man that would be found where zrihtati that were larger missions (fire accidents)

because they are only small tasks quickly tired of

al of such a mission then after a while

Whereas in Winterberg, a number of missions that a lot of work (crash)

can be some nice new mod that is similar to Berlin

and when there is new york

One thing I do hate is when people create hell loads of good stuff, a thread with screenies and videos to get us excited, then to find the project has been abandoned. I understand people have a life away from mods which I am fine with, but they as "as another door opens another door closes" - What I mean is, as they move on, shouldnt the creator finish the project?

Modder's block.. there's either a lack of motivation or we get distracted and sidetrack off onto another project.

What should i do with the dog in a "rabies attack", or in "an animal on the road" missions???

Well, I do like this:

Kill it (the rabies-dog, or maybe it's a wolf) with a police, call a firetruck and make a fireman pick up the corpse, reenter the firetruck, send the firetruck and police back to base! :)