Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Right there is a slight bug, you can trick the fire fighters into not picking up their cutting equipment.

There is also a bug when you are using a hose with a splitter, it wouldn't let me detach the final hose - I think this was because I removed the fire engine from the water source first.

Few things:

- When a coroner is called after a death, three vans are dispatched, despite only needing one.

- Police should be able to do basic treatment. Maybe you could give them fire extinguishers too (paramedics as well), but add a limit to the extinguisher, at which point it will not work anymore.

Other than that, it's fantastic. Surprisingly, it's extremely stable on my slower computer (AMD AthlonX2 4800+ 2.5GHz) , and very unstable on my faster one (possibly because the game is designed for mid-/low- end computers and lacks support for many 'high-end' things). I haven't had a single CTD from this computer yet, and I've played for hours :P

No bridge bug yet. Though I did have it a while back on the Winterberg mod. Had a car accident on the bridge, two vehicles had fallen off the, and was on the road below.

The first ambulance was ok, and left like it should. The second though got stuck! It could drive on one side of the bridge, but couldn't pass under it or go around it :P

So this might not be a mod specific bug. Just a thought though.

EDIT:

As for disconnecting, you can use a fireman, and right click on "his" truck. The cursor should change to the "disconnect hose" icon when the truck is hooked up to a water supply, regardless of whether it's a hydrant, or another truck.

does anyone else have the problem where vehicles get stuck on the bridge? and people clumping up before the bridge?

Hello, Yes I had this very same issue. I reported it a few pages back. I think if you click over the other side of the bridge as opposed to clicking on the bridge itself the vehicles should move.

Another bug, if you are going to do the incident "Bike Accident", do not attempt to clear the bike from the road. If the incident ends when one of your fire fighters is dragging the bike the game will crash to desktop when they drops the bike.

Hello,

I have an question. I've just played this mod and then the accident,'animal in traffic' appeared.

I chased the dog from the road, but that wasn't enough to clear the incident. Then I shot the dog to die, but it lies there the whole time and the incident wasn't solved yet.

Any solutions to solve this??

thanks,

Kermit.

Yes nice easy response for this missions, you don't need to shoot the dog - you simply remove it with "KLEF Light Equipment Truck" - get one of your fire fighters to grab the dog, you are then able to deposit the dog in the back of the KLEF.

If its too late for the dog, then simply follow the same procedure - but with the corpse.