Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

I had a Demonstration,

But I needed like 6 cars for it, because there wasn't a SEK unit..

Maybe a good idea for next version?

Because all cars (police) have just 2 guys in it when I call them in, and that's not very nice when there is a demonstration / riot..

I had the demonstration event also and yes, it takes like all of your police cars to clear this event. Why can the passenger amount for the police van be increased also.

I had a Demonstration,

But I needed like 6 cars for it, because there wasn't a SEK unit..

Maybe a good idea for next version?

Because all cars (police) have just 2 guys in it when I call them in, and that's not very nice when there is a demonstration / riot..

Also had that.

But its easy.. Needed 1 Group carrier, and 4 police cars.

Sure SEK would be good, but not on a mission like that.

Use the redirect traffic command. Place the first waypoint where you want the redirection to start, IE in front of the first vehicle. Then place waypoints where you want the traffic to go. Place end waypoint by holding down shift and clicking. You place waypoints by right clicking on the ground where you want it.

awesome Mod !

I couldn't make this mod work on 911FR, so I get a EM4 game and it work perfectly ! I think it may be a problem for the 911FR version.

Anyway, I didn't have time to play a long time, but I can already say I like this mod, specialy the realistic side of it. For exemple, I had a car accident, but without injured people, there was just 2 guy fighting about that in the middle of the street, so funny.

Well done guys !

woah there is english in it and this mod is pretty amazing though i just had to restart because i had a fire take a whole block because i couldn't find a hydrant there small there there a short cut that helps point them out or anythigng?

There are little brown circles on the street on sidewalks that look like sewers, select a fireman and click one. It will have the Connect to Hydrant picture. Right click it and the fireman will put a standpipe there. Then connect the hose to the truck and go on from there. ;)

Guys... If you want to learn about Hydrants,Fires,Crashes..

Do the tutorial.. It lasts 5 minutes if that and it will help with how to use most equipment.. Hydrants are a circle with a brown/metal colour on the pavement.. They are easily noticble.. They look like drains but there not.

I've got to say this mod is pretty awesome it takes a little while to get use to but I like it alot more realistic all I can think of is maybe later on expand the tutorial for some people because I played that first and it helped a little but I was still lost for alot of stuff

Yeah, Oil spills and all that might not be present in the tutorial.. but you don't need a tutorial for that sort of stuff.. Same with Jumpers and that..

- Redirecting Traffic - Right click where you want to start the diversion then keep right clickng to where you want them to go.. If its on the motorway divert them onto the other lane etc.. Then left shift + right click to finish the diversion and start it.