Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Hej guys!

firstly i want to say that this is indeed an awesome mod!

but i have a question for you guys.

what kind of missions do you got?

i got

- drunken person

- vehicle crash! (biggest crash was 2 cars, 3 injuries)

- fire (small)

- automatic fire alarm

- strucure fire

- terrorist attack: some kind of chemical can, around 10-20 ppl got affected)

- missing child

- homicide

- psycal rescue

Normally these are just small incidents. do you get missions with big explosions or something like that? or car crashes with more vehicles?

greets

You can see in the pictures, the cars have some doors open.

Does someone know how you can do that within the game?

Or how to change your view, so you can look closer to a vehicle and more horizontal??

Some of those pictures have been made in the editor. Most of them actually. So they're staged.

Hej guys!

i got

- drunken person

- fire (small)

- automatic fire alarm

- strucure fire

- missing child

- homicide

- psycal rescue

Normally these are just small incidents. do you get missions with big explosions or something like that? or car crashes with more vehicles?

greets

I just had a "Fire (small)" spread to the entire wooded area north of the central street. Had 7 or 8 LHFs and a TLF fighting it. That's the biggest fire incident I've had.

I just had a "Fire (small)" spread to the entire wooded area north of the central street. Had 7 or 8 LHFs and a TLF fighting it. That's the biggest fire incident I've had.

I had a house fire just off up from 1010, It spead to all the trees and I ended up with also 6 or 7 lhfs with a tlf and dlk, Here is a gamplay video from the start of the fire to midway through it -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85xted830XQ This was the biggest I have also had.

Hej guys!

i got

- drunken person

- fire (small)

- automatic fire alarm

- strucure fire

- missing child

- homicide

- psycal rescue

greets

There's also a grafitti event :)

EDIT: How can i get more than 1 fire hose to work on the HLF ? I press the button to get out 2 FF,1 with hose, but how can i get more guys with hoses? When i connect more no one sprays water?

And why do some ff's with SCBA coughs even when the bar is 300? Is it because they stand to close to the flames?

About the hoses, you need to have a valve to allow more than one hose connection. You can't just connect it from the truck. In order for the water to work, it has to be connected to a valve.

Firefighters coughing, they need to have SCBA. If they're too close without SCBA, than they'll cough. Just move them farther back though if they don't have SCBA. ;)

Missions: I also got jumper, tree blocking road, and one where there was a tree on top of a man (physical rescue assignment). :P

if they have their SCBA on, you got to enable the oxygen.

After getting the SCBA, click on the firefeighter, and then click on the gasmask to enable/disable the oxygen.

That's how they don't get injured :P

Ok thanks!

But how about the fire hoses, i have 4 hoses on the fire truck, but when i enable the pump nothing happens?

What shall I do when the truck is empty for water? I don't find any hydrants to connect.

There is no hydrants in the game... In the game you have some very small "black" pints on the ground... If you have a fire drive too the destination and click on one fireman the search along the sidewalk for the "black" spotts... And when you see a hydrant whit a plus left click on it....

Hope this helps :grinsevil:

When I install the mod, it say it is'nt installed, but I have the map and al the other stuff. Also when I open the updater there is an pop up that says: couldn't write any data in the dictionary "%EMDir%". restart the program if necessary with the administrator rights. But I restart the computer and when I want to play it doesn't work. because it says that I need to instal the mod. gr

i have that prob too