Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

When I install the mod, it say it is'nt installed, but I have the map and al the other stuff. Also when I open the updater there is an pop up that says: couldn't write any data in the dictionary "%EMDir%". restart the program if necessary with the administrator rights. But I restart the computer and when I want to play it doesn't work. because it says that I need to instal the mod. gr

Yeah I know. BTW, when I redirected vehicles, they all just follwed the path and when it ended, they all just clumpped together. I guess I did something wrong. And how do you complete the mission with the tree blocking the road? I tried moving it with the crane, chainsawing it (nothing happened to the tree), so what do I do, tow it away? :gruebel:

Hey how did you get them to redirect, I've tried several times but nothing happens for me?

I found a bug :1046275767_ugly:

The police officer can't do anything after you decided to set a pylon under the bride, I can't move it at all :(

And how to handle with a animal in traffic, and animal attacks

I send the animal from the road with animal in traffic but nothing happends the animal still come back

And animal attacks I killed the animal but it keeps on the same spot as I shoot on it, I tryed ambulance, Crime investigation, NEF, Police but nothing helped :(

But good mod, that's where I'm sure about :12:

I found a bug :1046275767_ugly:

The police officer can't do anything after you decided to set a pylon under the bride, I can't move it at all :(

And how to handle with a animal in traffic, and animal attacks

I send the animal from the road with animal in traffic but nothing happends the animal still come back

And animal attacks I killed the animal but it keeps on the same spot as I shoot on it, I tryed ambulance, Crime investigation, NEF, Police but nothing helped :(

But good mod, that's where I'm sure about :12:

Use the Fire dept ;)

First off all, gr8 mod guys thats a 10 out of a 10.

I found out that after 40min of gametime the tow trucks starte to block the exits out of the city, wich means the firetruck from off the maps (and ambulance and more) cant get in.

Also the response time for some of the cars are way to long, it takes a load of time to get a emergency doc inside the map.

The redirection is very very nice, again gr8 job ... THANKS FOR TAKEING ALL OF MY SPARETIME YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-P

some question guys... how can i get the ADAC yellow car ? how can i get a tow truck without using police officer ?

have you a good tips to clear ilegal demonstration ?

on the pics on the berlin's website we can see cars with opened trunk, is it posible to do it in the real game ?

can we take back to station the police units which are already placed on the map at begining ?

hello everyone

I donwload this mod yesterday

now i want to instal them but they won't

here is a screen

http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/photo/view/51277/U52

oh yeah

I have the steps form Mr_Kaizer follow

I have the same problem. There is no problem with my internet connection, so it definintly isn't that. I have tried to install the mod a few times now and the same error occurs at the same point every time.

If anyone has any answers, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem. There is no problem with my internet connection, so it definintly isn't that. I have tried to install the mod a few times now and the same error occurs at the same point every time.

If anyone has any answers, it would be greatly appreciated.

After having problems at the beggining (I couldn't start the downloading), now I have the same problem. That thing show's up I can't do nothing, if I click "X" button, whole downloading operation is canceled.

A couple of tips I just thought I'd post.

For the animal in traffic, oil spills, animal attack: Use the KLEF (fire dept. van). The firefighters can "arrest" the dog, but only the KLEF can transport them away. You can do this for both animal attack and animal in traffic. If you shoot the dog, you need firefighters to remove the corps before the mission is completed.

For automatic firealarms, you need a ELW (command car) in addition to whichever other vehicles you need to put out the fire. Only the guy in the yellow vest can reset the alarm.

For traffic accidents, don't forget to clean up the oil.

The redirect command can be a bit tricky, but I've found that if you send the traffic to the next intersection, it works better for some reason. Might be coincidence though. On the "main street" in the middle of the map I redirect the traffic around the scene, not into the opposite lane.

In the missing child case, the kid is close to one of the trees. You don't need dogs (nor do you have them) to search for it. Just have a paramedic treat and transport.

For the homicide, you need the crime scene technicians to check the body. After they've done that, one of the people close to the scene will be revealed as the killer, IE draw a gun :P Sometimes it can be difficult to spot him/her, other times he/she starts shooting at the crime scene people. I always call a patrol car to the scene when I send the crime scene techs. If the body is in the water, use the swift water rescue car found on the police page. It's the only one in the right most row.

EDIT:

To clean up the hose connector, you need to hold down Shift. That will give you the "Pick up" command :)

That's all I can think of atm.

EDIT-2:

Thanks for a great mod guys! The GUI is just amazing, the incidents are cool, models are sweet...oh, and the new SoSi logic is nice! Don't know how many have noticed, but at least the off map vehicles only switch the siren on when going through an intersection. Very realistic! One thing I'd like though, if it's possible, is for the sirens to turn on when they catch up to, and pass, a slower vehicle. I think the old one did that?

Will be get to use the BW-NAW, and Christoph 31 and Christoph Berlin in the future? :D Especially the BW-NAW, I think that looks so cool :P

Have to say, this mod is amazing! In my opinion it could be probably better than the winterberg mod! Good work!

Btw, have some problems --- Some units (coming from off-map) doesn't have skin, showing only wheels, shadow and lights. Maybe it could fix up by reinstalling game. The game will slow down dramatically when it starts to rain and have many units on scene and then crashes back to desktop. Maybe my shitty computer have something to do with that. This is only mod which slows down like this. :nixweiss:

Reinstalled the whole game and still won't work properly. Now game crashes when i try to dispatch, no matter what vehicle, from Station 1700 Tiergarten.

Edited by Palo-3