Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

now it works for me by launching the original game, then modification, then load berlin mod, then campaign and you'll see tutorial and the good mission

Correct, once you load the game you have to goto mods (least where it used to be) and load the ACHTUNG: Nithc ohne Starter laden as it seems it doesnt load the mod properly. Works now cheers

Hey, I'm just wondering.. how did you manage to start/install the mod? =/

with the ers berlin Starten for windows XP go to start more programs then u will see ERS berlin then u see ERS Berlin starten click on that and select install modification it could take op to 10 minuts

for Vista and 7 click on more programs or search in the searchbar for ers berlin starten and follow the other steps from XP

Okay, let's go through this step by step:

1. Download the setup.

2. Run the setup, you do NOT need to install this in your Emergency / 911 game folder, just let it install where it wants to.

3. Once that's done, run the "ERS starten" program. You find this either on your desktop, start menu or under C:/program files/ERS Berlin. A prompt will open, where you can select either ERS Berlin, or regular Emergency 4. It will tell you that the mod hasn't been downloaded yet, and ask you if you want to download it.

4. Wait for the download to finish.

5a. If you're running EM4, you can now click "Start Game" in the same prompt used to download it.

5b: If you're using 911: FR, it seems that this won't work. Start the game the normal way, then go to "Mods" and activate it like any other mod.

Hope that helps!

1. Download the setup.

2. Run the setup, you do NOT need to install this in your Emergency / 911 game folder, just let it install where it wants to.

3. Once that's done, run the "ERS starten" program. You find this either on your desktop, start menu or under C:/program files/ERS Berlin. A prompt will open, where you can select either ERS Berlin, or regular Emergency 4. It will tell you that the mod hasn't been downloaded yet, and ask you if you want to download it.

5a. If you're running EM4, you can now click "Start Game" in the same prompt used to download it.

5b: If you're using 911: FR, it seems that this won't work. Start the game the normal way, then go to "Mods" and activate it like any other mod.

Hope that helps!

1. I did it, downloaded again.

2. I ran the setup, installed it in C:\Program Files\ERS Berlin

3. After that, i clicked on "ERS Berlin starten", it was on my desktop and after all it said: "Emergency 4 could not be found. Please select installation directory of emergency 4 manually" - I can't find it anywhere. But, it doesn't say "The mod hasn't been downloaded yet" =/ - that's the problem.

=/

I finally did it, don't know how. I pressed someting when it asked me to select installation directory manually.

Thanks for your help =)

I really love this mod, I personally feel this is the best of them all. The only thing I see that I'd like to have improved is the response speed of the emergency vehicles. Once you activate the emergency lights the vehicle should move at top speed and once a vehicle is dispatched, it should be coming from it's station at top speed, just my opinion.

Yeah I know. BTW, when I redirected vehicles, they all just follwed the path and when it ended, they all just clumpped together. I guess I did something wrong. And how do you complete the mission with the tree blocking the road? I tried moving it with the crane, chainsawing it (nothing happened to the tree), so what do I do, tow it away? :gruebel:

@ ERS Berlin mod or someone else:

Make a video so you won't gett this:

The mod does not work for me, im running 911-First Responders, I AM launching through the ELS Berlin shortcut, the shortcut then says the mod is upto date and i start the game...

Once loaded its like:

I don't have any new vehicles old map old units. i've installed the mod properly

other wise you could follow this tutorial from Mr_Kaizer:

1. Download the setup.

The Tutorial mission works fine, but when I choose the Freies Spiel mission, it crashes half-way through loading, running Emergency 4 Deluxe. I have tried reinstalling the game, and it still has issues.