Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Wait, wait, wait, If I understood well, mod will be released by the end of this week? Maffegozer is so written in his post of 6. february.....

Yeah it was said on the 6th of febuary on twitter.. The mod will come by the end of next week. There's hardly any bugs so it will come soon..

Wait, wait, wait, If I understood well, mod will be released by the end of this week? Maffegozer is so written in his post of 6. february.....

Yeah it was said on the 6th of febuary on twitter.. The mod will come by the end of next week. There's hardly any bugs so it will come soon..

lol.

I meant that I expected it to be released this week.

This is not stated by the Berlin Mod Team.

It is not said by them that it will be released this week.

What is officially stated by them is that it will be released in Q1 of 2011.

Dear Community,

after a long period of waiting, we are now ready! We publish the community version of ERS Berlin today. We received a lot of feedback and fair comments after showing a first playable version of our modification on four game stations from 5. till. 12. June 2010 at the Interschutz in Leipzig. In the last few month a lot of work was done to achieve an attractive and as much as possible bug free version for the community release. On September 24. 2010 a limited beta test was started, which revealed a lot of bugs that we fixed afterwards. I will use this place to thank again all beta testers for the invested work! After some debugging sessions in the last few days our Updater and load balance system was finished and tested positive, so that we are ready to rumble.

You can download the setup file of the Updater here:

http://s.ers-berlin.de/67 (Server: ftwebsite.de)

The Updater carries about the download and installation of our modification and keeps it up-to-date. The necessary steps should be self-explanatory ;)

You can use the following threads in case of questions and remarks:

Allgemeine Diskussion / General discussion

Technischer Support / Technical support

Support - Spielinhalte / Game content

Technische FAQ / Technical FAQ

We wish a lot of fun with ERS Berlin!

Representative for the whole ERS team I want to thank all involved people, that made this modification possible! Certainly I have to appreciate the team members themselves, which immolated a lot of leisure time for this project and made it that, what it is today.

Have fun guys ;-)

I've got a problem....

I download the ers berlin update system, I install the mod, and everything is ready, but when I launch the game and start the campaign, It just start the original EM 4 campaign with the first mission : the crane who fall, and there is just the original vehicules...

What am I doing wrong ?