Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Yeah...but he also says that there may not be a workaround for some strange assignment error in the engine :/

The problem seems to be that EM4 can only handle a limited amount of prototypes loaded at the same time.

In ERS we pushed it to the limit - so sometimes when you play long enough and call too many units the game crashes :-(.

There is still quite allot of vehicles to come guys and a good few scripts and more equipment.. This will still be a little while. :) The beta still has at least 30 cars left to add.

No. Not every vehicle will be added to the game. We already have too many prototypes in game. Some vehicles are planned only for missions (there will be no missions in 1.0 )

The problem seems to be that EM4 can only handle a limited amount of prototypes loaded at the same time.

In ERS we pushed it to the limit - so sometimes when you play long enough and call too many units the game crashes :-(.

Ugh, not another engine imposed limit...that's what killed the Wuppertal mod >:-(

Well is there a way to limit the amount that can be dispatched at a time? :gruebel:

The way I read it, it's an issue with how many units you can actually have in the game, not the ammount of units on a scene. The ERS team would like to have more unique units, but the game won't allow it.

This is not sounds great! Does that means that you will need more time for release a final mod for evrybody? I heard that mod will be released in february, is that true? Or, with this new problems, release will be delayed for some time?

Where have you heard that?

And im kinda sure that it not will be released in february..

Since it hasn't been posted here.

I will:

An die Mirror verteilen...

By Fabio Renner 5 February on Twitter.

Translation: Preparing the mirrors

Testen... Fehler beseitigen. Heute braucht ihr nicht drauf zu warten...

By Fabio Renner 5 February in the evening on Twitter.

Translation: Testing, Bug-Finding. You don't got to wait for the mod today...

Nichts all zu ernstes mehr. Hier und da Kleinigkeiten oder Features die später vielleicht noch kommen

By Fabio Renner 6 February on Twitter

Translation: No major bugs anymore. Here and there some minor features which will come later on.

Expect the mod to be released this week.

Guy's from a Beta-Test point of view this is just awesome.. It's nothing like an average mod.. You get 1 piece of equipment from a locker and that locker opens and stays open.. Just like a reall truck! Missions are unreal! So much different ones.. for example.. at a container yard 1 person got trapped.. you call the crane etc.. terror attacks.. crashes with chemicals involved.. tram crashed into a bus.. Thats all i can say :)

But you will love it

Guy's from a Beta-Test point of view this is just awesome.. It's nothing like an average mod.. You get 1 piece of equipment from a locker and that locker opens and stays open.. Just like a reall truck! Missions are unreal! So much different ones.. for example.. at a container yard 1 person got trapped.. you call the crane etc.. terror attacks.. crashes with chemicals involved.. tram crashed into a bus.. Thats all i can say :)

But you will love it

this isn't fair, if I read this I can't hold it anymore!!!

I NEED TO PLAY!!!!!!! :1046275767_ugly:

But I need more patience ¬_¬