Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Guys, ERS Berlin will NOT be out till early next year if later into next year. There still tons of vehicles to get added like the Reserve fire engines and there loads of police stuff and loads of different scripts. A new vehicle is getting added slowly because they dont want all the complaints about the mod being laggy and all that so they are taking one step at a a time.

As me being beta tester i can tell you it will be a while before its launched, They dont have bomb disposal and various riot vans and there quite allot of fire appliance and stuff to get added. (TD1 Has 2 Chemical MAN Trucks like Winterberg but no Decon firefighters and No scripts on that vehicles. 1700 has the TLF To get added yet aswell.

So if i was you play a different mod until ERS Berlin is got a proper release. No images of the game or video will be put on youtube or anything like that until the ERS Team allow and information i tell or any beta testers tell has to be vaig and not include to much detail.

There are a few videos on and they are from intershutz.

Hope you are all excited though :D!

This is a little bad news! But they have a good ideas for mod!

can you give me a link for download it thanks

can you give me a link for download it thanks...it is awesome great job :holdglass:

Wrote (In Progress), which means that is not yet finished! Request a link in this case is in violation of the rules!

@ Matte31 sorry for my comment, took a while until load it

Edited by FDNY Squad 55

oh i'm sorry but i don't speak english perfect so maybe ai just didn't understood:the mod has now reached beta status. It is not downloadable for everyone yet. Stil there is an OpenBeta.

Further information regarding the OpenBeta can be found in our forum (information only in german)...i've understood it like there is beta version ralased.. :sorrysign:

oh i'm sorry but i don't speak english perfect so maybe ai just didn't understood:the mod has now reached beta status. It is not downloadable for everyone yet. Stil there is an OpenBeta.

Further information regarding the OpenBeta can be found in our forum (information only in german)...i've understood it like there is beta version ralased.. :sorrysign:

I can understand your confusion.You are corect when you say that the mod has been released. However it has been released to those who applied to be a beta tester, At this given time there ate no more free betateser seats. So everybady just have to wait.......

Happens everybody sometimes :holdglass:

Yeah, me too. Yeah, I understand though how's there's only been fire stuff shown, there's like no police! They still have to finish all that, I just read it at the top of the page. Still, hopefully the mod will be released...well...whenever. :P

Yeah, me too. Yeah, I understand though how's there's only been fire stuff shown, there's like no police! They still have to finish all that, I just read it at the top of the page. Still, hopefully the mod will be released...well...whenever. :P

Hello Im One Of The Beta Testers.

Oh There Is Police Alright! And Loads Off Them. No Pictures Are Shown As Its A Surprise What Will Be In The Mod. Id Say Theres 30 Different Police Vehicles.