Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

When You Load The ERS Loader In Desktop then Press Start. Then Click Modifications Then ERS Berlin It Takes 30 Seconds Then Go To Campaighn Then Freeplay And Takes About 2/3 Minutes to load. It loads quick and the calls start to come in.

When i got a tee that fell on the road, then a tree on a car both on the same road. Then 5 electrical fires(sent 1700's LHF) to the fires because they were out anyway, then suddenly a Huge house fire that spread to the forest, 6 or 7 LHF's was there then 3 DLK's and 4 STW's and 3 RTW's. During that time i got no other incident while i dealt with the fire. Seriously its awesome that big fires happen every so often like real life. That makes it the best Emergency mod. You can check water levels and also have a Breathing Apparatus Board to tell you how much Bar your firefighter has, 300 bar to 250 its awesome!

Cant say no more except your in for a treat!

Seriously? That's awesome! So about the firefighters, are you saying that they have air tank levels? :gruebel:

Seriously? That's awesome! So about the firefighters, are you saying that they have air tank levels? :gruebel:

Yup. When the Driver of the fire engine comes out and you start the pump it has a picture of a BA Board and u click it then at the top left it has the board with each firefighters level and you click it and you can take control of that firefighter and saves you looking for the one whos low. Its all good.

Guys, this sounds awesome! I am jealous of you! I really want to play this mod! How much longer we must wait for this phenomenal mod? I know I'm boring but I'm very impatient!

I guess a few more months with beta testing and some final adjsutments!!! Except th Betatesters :laugh: !!!!

The only reason I could think for a copyright issue would be if this mod is being sold to the public as opposed to being released freely... I have never heard of any vehicle manufacturer suing someone who includes one of their products in a modification and doesn't make a profit from it, so this would be a first for me.

The only reason I could think for a copyright issue would be if this mod is being sold to the public as opposed to being released freely... I have never heard of any vehicle manufacturer suing someone who includes one of their products in a modification and doesn't make a profit from it, so this would be a first for me.

Well it seems you have misunderstood the point. Let's take it to PM if you want further discussions about this.

What? Will it ever be released? You never know, but we can hope. ;)

I think that a releas of this mod is some thing taht will happen, but when that is another question. I think that they are far beond thaht point where they will have some problems that will set the mod of course...

Guys, ERS Berlin will NOT be out till early next year if later into next year. There still tons of vehicles to get added like the Reserve fire engines and there loads of police stuff and loads of different scripts. A new vehicle is getting added slowly because they dont want all the complaints about the mod being laggy and all that so they are taking one step at a a time.

As me being beta tester i can tell you it will be a while before its launched, They dont have bomb disposal and various riot vans and there quite allot of fire appliance and stuff to get added. (TD1 Has 2 Chemical MAN Trucks like Winterberg but no Decon firefighters and No scripts on that vehicles. 1700 has the TLF To get added yet aswell.

So if i was you play a different mod until ERS Berlin is got a proper release. No images of the game or video will be put on youtube or anything like that until the ERS Team allow and information i tell or any beta testers tell has to be vaig and not include to much detail.

There are a few videos on and they are from intershutz.

Hope you are all excited though :D!