Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

It is in RTS..BUT you also have multiple incidents at the same time..

Yes, But thats realistic. In ERS I had a big fire that had 6 LHFS and 2 DLK'S and i had no call outs while dealing with that incident, Some minor incidents occur at the same time but bigger ones dont tend to so often.

Really is realistic and No crashing of the mod.

Thats pretty much all i can say until you get a good feel of the mod and see how good it works.

Yeah, I'm glad it doesn't crash. Like Winterberg is so fun, but it always crashes! Good job on preventing that guys! BTW, do you know the approximate loading time for the mod? :popcorn:

When You Load The ERS Loader In Desktop then Press Start. Then Click Modifications Then ERS Berlin It Takes 30 Seconds Then Go To Campaighn Then Freeplay And Takes About 2/3 Minutes to load. It loads quick and the calls start to come in.

When i got a tee that fell on the road, then a tree on a car both on the same road. Then 5 electrical fires(sent 1700's LHF) to the fires because they were out anyway, then suddenly a Huge house fire that spread to the forest, 6 or 7 LHF's was there then 3 DLK's and 4 STW's and 3 RTW's. During that time i got no other incident while i dealt with the fire. Seriously its awesome that big fires happen every so often like real life. That makes it the best Emergency mod. You can check water levels and also have a Breathing Apparatus Board to tell you how much Bar your firefighter has, 300 bar to 250 its awesome!

Cant say no more except your in for a treat!

I wish that they would stay open. It would be cool to have a script to optionally open/close doors. It would be very realistic and cool. Still, glad to hear about the loading time and fire truck doors! :12:

I did ask them to do that on ERS Bug Tracker, and they said they have or did.

Looks awesome!!! I am looking forward to this alot! From watching the videos it looks like it will be up there with LA mod and Winterberg!