EmC-Unit

USSR Mod [STOPPED]

Thanks I did try to but it was giving me issues so this will help a lot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you have fun, once you install it finnaly )

Hi ,I have problem that when Navajo the camera on trailers at the base is a departure ,what would you advise ?(Sorry ,but English does not speak)

Borned russian can't english xD

Very nice EmC, guess i have to make another Video after the one thats going out today to showcase those changes. Just keep adding features and making mods and i will always have some content to show D;

hdWoCb9.jpg

Will be waiting

This mod has turned into something great.
Good work EmC-Unit like always.
One thing i noticed is that there only is one traffic accident on the regular freeplay map.
It is the one in the far right corner with a forklift and a truck into the water.
Is this a bug or should it be like that? :)

One thing i noticed is that there only is one traffic accident on the regular freeplay map.

It is the one in the far right corner with a forklift and a truck into the water.

strange as there was more than one in beta testing try a reinstall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks  :laugh:

When i'm playing, got all of them on fp map. the only thing that you might miss - suicide attempts due to my map edit, but all other accidents not touched.

Thanks  :laugh:

When i'm playing, got all of them on fp map. the only thing that you might miss - suicide attempts due to my map edit, but all other accidents not touched.

Hmm thats strange.

I reinstalled it as suggested but still only got the water one lol.

Might be because im the real life bad luck Brian or a bug in the mod ( very unlikely since it seems to work for everyone else ).

I will have to look and find a soloution :)

Good news everyone!

GoodNewsEveryone.jpg

I am going to continiune this mod! New stuff gonna be based (not all but mainly) on old, stopped Zagorsk mod.

So what i am planning:

- New units/ 

- New buildings (possibly gonna edit some free to use map)/

- If it gonna be with map - civil vehicles/

- Better bluelights/

- New sirens/

- Possibly few better scripts.

Also due to the situation in my country please note and remember: i am not justifying fascist/comunists at all! or make a propaganda of them in here, or spreading soviet virus!! Also i hold no respect to them and agry russians who support and accept war in ukraine!

I am thinking on changing the name of the mod, but thats the hardest part. (anyways if you don't like the updates, just gonna post news).

So, i had to came to you with something? Just got my hands on this firetruck, it is handcrafted form two trucks. And only 2 exemplars exist.

KRaZ 255b Water Cannon [Real photo]

xEmLqFp.jpg

5Ib6DoV.jpg

d1xJsbx.jpg

0MY7ek1.jpg

(Moddel EmC-Unit/Mainzibaer/Rihis, Skin EmC-Unit, Childs Fear)

P.S. forget to mention, possibly gonna make another windows colours, because many people complain about them.

Hi!

My game crashes when I try to play USSR mod. There doesn't seem to be exact cause- sometimes it crashes 2 seconds after the map has been loaded and sometime it lets me complete 1-2 events and then crashes. Any fix?

Tried running as admin, still no progress...

Hi!

My game crashes when I try to play USSR mod. There doesn't seem to be exact cause- sometimes it crashes 2 seconds after the map has been loaded and sometime it lets me complete 1-2 events and then crashes. Any fix?

Tried running as admin, still no progress...

Hello! The issue caused by the trailler that is placed on map near HQ (after reinstalling of the game i got crashes too*). Open the map in editor and delete the trailler! (Than save the map*)

Here's some tweaks + map fix. Download, and paste intoo mod folder.

That thing is massive and ungainly, I love it!

Looks amazing

Thanks! i was thinking nobody would replay.

I'm really excited for the continuation of this mod, is there going to be one time period this time or are you focusing from the 60s/70s up until 1991?

The time period is basicly 70-91. Units are mostly done but i got some ideas to add a few, also there are allready a full "set" of houses - just need to place them on a map.

Excellent, I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones. Are the police units going to be all yellow and blue. or are you planning on adding any grey/white and blue ones that started being used from around 1988 on?

Police units are almost done, and i am not planing on adding newer ones, like on pics you posted before.

I'd absolutely love a continuation of this mod, it's one of the few mods in which I can stand to deal with a big fire. Since you have military vehicles already in the game, I'd love to see a VAI car if you're looking for suggestions of what to add, or a Mercedes or BMW GAI car.

On 20.06.2016 at 1:51 AM, AgentSmith6 said:

I'd absolutely love a continuation of this mod, it's one of the few mods in which I can stand to deal with a big fire. Since you have military vehicles already in the game, I'd love to see a VAI car if you're looking for suggestions of what to add, or a Mercedes or BMW GAI car.

I have some ideas of what to add, not shure about VAI, cloning cars ive got by now, not interesting (as i saw game play videos people mainly call VAZs from a start of the list and complain officers can't shoot omg). One thing i am researching is military bomb squad car-and officer, pretty hard to search for.

New amb i wanted to make for a while:

RAF 2914 Reanimation  [Real photo] [Real photo2]

1F7V96E.jpg

pQqyLzL.jpg

gD5nvot.jpg

2WdKY6Y.jpg

Credits: Rihis, EmC-Unit.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, AgentSmith6 said:

I like it, have you considered any ambulances made by TAMRO? like these: 

http://www.mini-koleso.ru/images/photos/sidor_fomich_d6b/feedback/112304.large.jpg

I did one before, but lost the moddel

0pMq4wP.png

10 minutes ago, matte31 said:

So just tryed the 1.01 version, but i only get to the start screen of the game, when it's about to launch an event the game crashed without any error.
Any ideas whats going on haha?

Trailler on the map near HQ make it crash, i belive ive made a fix for that before. :

Hello! The issue caused by the trailler that is placed on map near HQ (after reinstalling of the game i got crashes too*). Open the map in editor and delete the trailler! (Than save the map*)

Here's some tweaks + map fix. Download, and paste intoo mod folder.