EmC-Unit

USSR Mod [STOPPED]

Version 1.0 Released!

So finally i can present you my creating! it took me like month of polishing it. I hope you enjoy it and give your feedback. In my view it is very fun to play, and even more on multiplayer where you can balance players roles.

USSR_V1.0.png

So you can get:

- About 60 real units of all kinds to explore;

- New useful scripts;

- New real sirens sounds;

- Full ingame units graphics;

- Fun multiplayer;

- Stable gameplay without crashes.

And much more...

Download:

Em-Planet | 4shared |  File-Upload 2yMEyFW.png

SendSpace | 4shared |  File-Upload ysblFog.png (*units texts still in english)

Tips:

- To install modification you need to unpack it with archive program (for ex WinRar) than press on USSR Mod v1.0.e4mod and open it with em4 mod installer.

- Only fire chief can use fire hose reel (but do not use twice!), also if he stuck in it, get a firehose;

- You can open crashed car with gas cutter (look in tec tab);

- In case you have another language in the game: open "mod\Lang\ " and rename en folder for the language you got, also open "mod\Specs\metastrings.xml" open it with notepad and perform similar operation.

P.S.:

In the near future i will release patch with scripts tweks and new sirens, so stay tooned.

© SLUM modding Team Productions 2014.

I would love to download it, but all sites are blocked in the UK.

even the emergency planet one?also I'm on mobile but from what I see they work fine in the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick heads-up, the welders (or whatever they were called) can't get back in their truck. They can for some reason get into ambulances though.

Apart from that, it is definitely a nice mod :)

At the end (hour before release) i have added entercar script from LA mod... Will fix that soon, thanks for feedback

Greetings to all. The mod is great, I loved it. As I was born in the USSR. True at first, as I play with language, were stable departures and incorrect fonts. Long struggled a bit and solved the problem, give the recipe, suddenly someone else can help:
1.Enter mod USSR and in the folder Lahg delete daddy [en]. (It remains to Daddy [de])
2.Enter in daddy Specs, find the file there metastrings. Open notepad and rewrite files from en to de.
Save and go try. Helped me kind of like, but the result of all I can not answer. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the mod helped the USSR.
Thanks for the mod and good luck!

The oxygen masks don't work either.

Could you give much more info? Also do you have any crashes?

Greetings to all. The mod is great, I loved it. As I was born in the USSR. True at first, as I play with language, were stable departures and incorrect fonts. Long struggled a bit and solved the problem, give the recipe, suddenly someone else can help:

1.Enter mod USSR and in the folder Lahg delete daddy [en]. (It remains to Daddy [de])

2.Enter in daddy Specs, find the file there metastrings. Open notepad and rewrite files from en to de.

Save and go try. Helped me kind of like, but the result of all I can not answer. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the mod helped the USSR.

Thanks for the mod and good luck!

Thx, and allready told that in tips 

Could you give much more info? Also do you have any crashes?

Thx, and allready told that in tips 

Your advice helped me solve the problem with the mod. Just there are some features, for this reason I wrote the details of his deistviata it will be useful to those who play in Russia. Thank you.

Well I was playing the second mission the tyre yard fire and I equipped some firefighters with SCBA masks and when I sent them into the building they were injured by the smoke. And there were never any crashes.

Well I was playing the second mission the tyre yard fire and I equipped some firefighters with SCBA masks and when I sent them into the building they were injured by the smoke. And there were never any crashes.

uh, well the script use standart FF with scba... i will try to fix, but i don't trust in that by myself. thx for the info

Shop with a terrible reputation and other interests(fashion USSR):
There on the de-Luxe card shop near the bridge. The incident with the mad Archer worked as an operations group spetsnaz,began to disperse from the place of emergency. First went to the base by a policeman on patrol penny.
Manager:
-Shoplifting,criminal runs away...
Vrubel flashers outfit GAI manages to catch the villain running from the store.
Armored personnel carrier with the operational group of special forces approaching the bridge.
Manager:
-Committed a violent crime,the offender runs away...
Wounded lies at the door of this store,the experts have time and a man with a gun was arrested. Caused by the SMP team and the doctor began to bring to life the wounded at the store.
Manager:
-The saboteur. Watch for suspicious people and hold them...
The police Wrubel the flasher rushes to the same store from which some bastard chimica something with an ambulance...
At the other end of the map rather big fire in the woods. Patrol UAZ-loaf was brought to the police cordon. The crowd gradually going. Fire extinguished and patrol police returned to base.
Manager:
-Shoplifting...
And again instead of base to this store. Only twisted criminal as here at the store some worker shoots in a patrol car,a short fight, and he was arrested. The outfit is sent to the base.
Now a little about the shop.
Manager:
-Holding an illegal demonstration.
Send an ambulance with special forces and RAF patrol,there are three people and hope that will cope quickly by police. However, until we came to the emergency crowd accumulated on fire drag myself to the demonstration place and gladly joined her.
Explosions,fire,water cannon,patrols,wounded and killed...
These adventures.

So the firefighters in the breathing device take damage from smoke (known) and they also move faster than regular firefighters. When they take the breathing device off they still move faster. And the regular firefighters move WAY too slow. And the welders can't get back in the truck.

So the firefighters in the breathing device take damage from smoke (known) and they also move faster than regular firefighters. When they take the breathing device off they still move faster. And the regular firefighters move WAY too slow. And the welders can't get back in the truck.

Thank for the info. Will try to sort it out. Btw the last one tweaked:

Quick tweaks:

-Welders can now enter back;

-Fire splitter returned to previous traits (*so people don't complain it don't works sometimes).

Download

New patch v1.01 is out! (It will be a full mod because from 1000 people who downloaded the mod only 36 get the old patch)

Changes:

-Welders can now enter back;

-Fire splitter returned to previous traits (*i can make it more easy accessible but than you won't be able to pick it up back);

-Fire trucks (GTF) get a more fire resist;

-NEW Fire siren (*Don't think it is so easy to find one, i was just lucky to find a vid where it fits);

-Brush fire jeep now have a 2 fh connectors;

-Added a rapid deployment; (*still works not perfect but better than nothing. Also notice it won't work if you use fire splitter (wye));

-Fixed military paramedics unit icons.

Download now:

Em-Planet |  File-Upload 2yMEyFW.png

File-Upload ysblFog.png (*units texts still in english)

Tips for  2V9CbWk.png?1:

- Rapid deployment will go a full cycle after the FFs have fire hoses equipped;

- If you have difficulties witch choosing of the units (like you get all the firefighters and the truck both selected), you can use Shift/Ctrl buttons, for example Shift +Click on the unit will result in choosing all FF (with the same role like normal FFs with firehoses) on your screene. And by keeping pressed Ctrl+Clicks you can select/uselect units by one (for ex unselect a truck like that).

- To install modification you need to unpack it with archive program (for ex WinRar) than press on USSR Mod v1.01.e4mod and open it with em4 mod installer;

- Only fire chief can use fire hose reel (but do not use twice!), also if he stuck in it, get a firehose;

- You can open crashed car with gas cutter (look in tec tab);

- In case you have another language in the game: open "mod\Lang\ " and rename en folder for the language you got, also open "mod\Specs\metastrings.xml" open it with notepad and perform similar operation.