Guest Angelstorm

Bug or problem!

Guest Angelstorm

Hi In Freeplay LA Mod I have two Fire Trucks that are stuck and will not move or do anything, the HQ button is greyed out and when I try and press the button the truck does nothing. So I have two Fire Trucks one by the coast and one in the middle of a Forrest and I can not move them!

So is there something I can do, or is it a bug?

i had a problem in game the other day where my fire engine had gone where i asked it to go (to a car park) but had positioned itself awkwardly so that it got itself stuck. thankfully I was able to tow a car that was blocking it and then move the fire engine.

not a very helpful post by me but if anyone gets stuck in a car park on game then tow other cars out of the way ;)

Guest ShortCappy
Hi In Freeplay LA Mod I have two Fire Trucks that are stuck and will not move or do anything, the HQ button is greyed out and when I try and press the button the truck does nothing. So I have two Fire Trucks one by the coast and one in the middle of a Forrest and I can not move them!

So is there something I can do, or is it a bug?

If the HQ button is grayed out, it means that there's a hose or hoses connected to that firetruck. Make sure that all firemen disconnect the hoses from the firetruck you want to move.

As for the firetruck being stuck in a forest, you're gonna have to make a path big enough for it to move through the forest and onto the nearest street. To do so, equip a couple of firemen with chainsaws and cut the trees that are in front or behind that firetruck all the way to the nearest street. Once enough trees are cut down, move the logs away from the path for the firetruck to move along. Some trees can't be cut down, so make sure you plan a route after your firemen equipped the chainsaws.

Had that problem yesterday, was car behind fire engine and wouldn't move out of way when police told it to go.Fire engine wouldn't move even though road clear ahead. Ended up 2 cops shooting car sorted both of them out :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest Angelstorm
If the HQ button is grayed out, it means that there's a hose or hoses connected to that firetruck. Make sure that all firemen disconnect the hoses from the firetruck you want to move.

As for the firetruck being stuck in a forest, you're gonna have to make a path big enough for it to move through the forest and onto the nearest street. To do so, equip a couple of firemen with chainsaws and cut the trees that are in front or behind that firetruck all the way to the nearest street. Once enough trees are cut down, move the logs away from the path for the firetruck to move along. Some trees can't be cut down, so make sure you plan a route after your firemen equipped the chainsaws.

I have made sure that all firemen have disconected there hoses from the engines,also the engines have nothing around them, especially the one on the beach and they still don`t move!