1. 1. Is this mod intresting?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Thank you :)

Here comes one more!

OLA ambulance

Picture ; http://img90.imageshack.us/f/em4deluxe20100828165300.png/

Original vehicle; http://www.utryckning.com/orebro/fotoalbum/get_large_photo.php?id=10301

Btw , got a problem, on the other side the letters OLA are ALO , how can i fix that?

take off the layer of the skin in photo shop then add new:D i think it should work btw im swedish too

Bazz , thank you :)

, Ok going to try that, where in sweden do you live?

EDIT: can you take it the detail way so i can understand how to fix it? :P

Ok dont be mad i use same language as the modder this time...

Okej när du öppnat skinnet så ser du ju till höger alla lager.. leta upp det lagret som innehåller dom bokstäverna och ändra om dom fattar du fortfarande inte så kan du adda mig på skype eller nått Foleby94 där. Och jag bor i blekinge.

And again sry for language

Ok dont be mad i use same language as the modder this time...

Okej när du öppnat skinnet så ser du ju till höger alla lager.. leta upp det lagret som innehåller dom bokstäverna och ändra om dom fattar du fortfarande inte så kan du adda mig på skype eller nått Foleby94 där. Och jag bor i blekinge.

And again sry for language

You could atleast have a translation beside :P

The "sry for the language" without you do an action to follow up on it is like saying "Sorry that I am gonna kick you in your balls" ;P

Thank you guys for the support, going to do more tommorow or something! :holdglass:

Translation : okay when you open the skin you will the layer to the right, find the layer that include the letters change them if you dont understand you can add me on skype or something Foleby94 is my name there. And i live in Blekinge.

EDIT, the original map is going to be a wood map. And the deluxe is regular deluxe.