marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

oh, i see that....it just raised and lowered (up and down), it can't turn left or right....@@

Try giving it a second or two. Sometimes its a little slow to react. Have you remembered to attatch a suply hose so it actually works?

Try giving it a second or two. Sometimes its a little slow to react. Have you remembered to attatch a suply hose so it actually works?

i think it is not. Because i take the fire fighter up the ladder, it's raised, then it stand by and watering, it cant rotate left or right.. Do you have a simple video???

do you mean something like this:

"

Hmm, with the controller its ok, but in this case i dont see the problem, in the orginal em4 they also have it like that.

you're post looks good

this is no bug, it's normal

"

?

:D

i will remember next time

i'm not post the pictures as the ads. I just give the exactly situation for everyone can see them.

But i see from another mod like L.A, Polish,etc... the ladder truck of them can rotate....

But if the laddee truck is as close to the fire as it is on the picture, there is no point in it turning because it is so close. Try moving it a little bit further away

BMA ALARM - How do I deactivate/reset?   +   What are the reels on the back of the truck used for and how do you use them?

Hi all, this a fantastic mod, however I am unsure as to how you deactivate/reset a BMA alarm once you have extinguished fires or confirmed it is a false alarm.

Also, can someone please explain what the reels on the back of the TLF are for and how do you use them?

Please assist. Thanks in advance.

To reset the bma you have to choose the EL and click on it (99%, didn't played for a long time)

reels mean haspeln, right? if it's right, you have to choose the MA (the one without helmet) and choose the picture in the gui, after that just click somewhere on the map, the reels? will only be taken of the vehicle, you can't use them

by the way, if reels= haspeln, then they are only on the LF's, or maybe on the outmap-TLF too

Greetz 

You're welcome. Does it work???

Yeah i can play its fine the only problem is that im breaking my head to translate from german is not any one who have the images or videos explained in english or at least similar mods to play like this one i know there is the Winterberg but i don´t know anything people talk about tools maps im a n00b on that matters so if anyone could give a hand Thanks.

Yeah i can play its fine the only problem is that im breaking my head to translate from german is not any one who have the images or videos explained in english or at least similar mods to play like this one i know there is the Winterberg but i don´t know anything people talk about tools maps im a n00b on that matters so if anyone could give a hand Thanks.

it is the hard job...:D