marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Just downloaded, and I'm retranslating... I tried to play , but I noticed in the pdf files that there is supposed to be a menu to call units. Is that only when I use status 5 on the radio, or is it like the older versions, where i selected which units i wanted to send?

if you are at the scene and you need to call more units,you just go to one of the vehicles and click 5,and then nachalaramieren and then select which units to alarm.

Thanks i ended up spending an hour at the hay bale fire b/c I couldn't figure out how to call the additional units

Definitely the best version to date. The only thing I'd like would be a list of what units and their staffing typically respond to the different calls. I have no idea what unit should be going when I only get three guys at the station. I'd like to play it as realistic as possible.

Actually, I noticed that if you send a Battalion chief to the scene and press Status 5, there's the menu that pops up. The first two options open up windows that contain all the different emergencies. I assume that if you click the type of emergency you have, it will send the correct trucks to the scene.

Besides that, just send out as many trucks as you can fill. What I do is always send out a chief right away, followed by 11/44/1 (Engine) with 6 people. If there's still more, I'll send out the rescue (11/52/1 I think...) with the 2 or 3 guys that are usually left at the station. If you're wondering what units to staff with how many people, just think of the minimum...

Chief: 1

Engine: MINIMUM 5, but you'll usually have enough guys for 6.

Rescue: 2 or 3 depending on how many people you have left.

Ladder: You can probably get away with 2, but 3 is the best.

Tanker: 6+

Box Rescue Truck (the big red one): 2

Manpower Van: I think it holds up to 7 or so...

So yeah, just use whatever you want but ALWAYS send 11/11/1 and 11/44/1 to every call (the chief and first engine).