marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Yeah, there's water ALL OVER the street. People can walk through it and the units can drive through it, I just don't know what to do.

Also, what do you do for the tree on car mission? I couldn't get them to cut the tree with an axe or chainsaw.

I didnt do anything on that mission.. xD but tree on car mission tell one of your FF wear Schnittschutz and then he can start cutting tree, then clean up the mess. :)

I didnt do anything on that mission.. xD but tree on car mission tell one of your FF wear Schnittschutz and then he can start cutting tree, then clean up the mess. :)

On the "water" mission theres a boy standing at one of the cars, i recued him :)

What about the suicide jumper? I got the Ladder there but I have no clue on how to make people climb it.

I got the same problem :P

And what should I do on the mission, a very small map, one police car, one ambulance and one paramedic on the scene :P

That is what i am doing but nothing happend

This is what i am doing

Let first all persons out of the truck

Start the pump

1 firefighter let pick up the verteiler and place that on the ground

Also 2 firefighters pick up spray hozzle and hose

But When i would setup an connecting between truck and verteiler, nothing happend

Oh yeah i have download it But not the latest patch for wegberg

Okay, one ff takes hoose -> connecting that to engine then taking it so far as you want it, stay there. Then setup the verteiler next to it (ff with hoose) and then the ff with hoose connects that's to verteiler and there is ready water line, then connect 2-3 hooses with spray nozzles there..sorry for bad english (tired.,)

That is what i am doing but nothing happend

This is what i am doing

Let first all persons out of the truck

Start the pump

1 firefighter let pick up the verteiler and place that on the ground

Also 2 firefighters pick up spray hozzle and hose

But When i would setup an connecting between truck and verteiler, nothing happend

Oh yeah i have download it But not the latest patch for wegberg

Do you press the Shift button on the keybord when you try connect the hose to the engine?

For the people which doesnt have any knowledge of german this is what the error says:

DE: Feuer- und Notfallsimulation Wegberg benötigt das .NET Framework 4.0 )Full), welches nicht auf Ihrem Computer gefunden werden konnte.

ENG: Fire and EMSsimulation wegberg needs .NET Framework 4.0 full version. Framework couldnt be founded on your computer.

To fix this please follow these steps:

1. Go to Google and type:download netframework 4

2. Click on Download here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/nl-nl/details.aspx?familyid=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992

3. Run the installer.

4. Try to run the setup of wegberg again.

For the people which doesnt have any knowledge of german this is what the error says:

DE: Feuer- und Notfallsimulation Wegberg benötigt das .NET Framework 4.0 )Full), welches nicht auf Ihrem Computer gefunden werden konnte.

ENG: Fire and EMSsimulation wegberg needs .NET Framework 4.0 full version. Framework couldnt be founded on your computer.

To fix this please follow these steps:

1. Go to Google and type:download netframework 4

2. Click on Download here: http://www.microsoft...e5-b386f32c0992

3. Run the installer.

4. Try to run the setup of wegberg again.

Thanks so much! Gonna try it now...

On the "water" mission theres a boy standing at one of the cars, i recued him :)

I got the same problem :P

And what should I do on the mission, a very small map, one police car, one ambulance and one paramedic on the scene :P

If this is the one I think it is, where the pager says 'Person hinter tur' (I'd do an umlaut but don't know how), then I'm pretty sure you have to break down the door.

In this video you will see what i mean

I am doing it on THE same way as the person how make this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVw1_34ijQw&nomobile=1

You seems to doing right, dowload the patch! that should fix it :)

If this is the one I think it is, where the pager says 'Person hinter tur' (I'd do an umlaut but don't know how), then I'm pretty sure you have to break down the door.

haha then i did the right thing :D

Thanks everyone who helped

today the patch downloaded and the problem is solved

I have only one question

How do i call for backup when i am on the mission

Because in the previous version you can call for backup when you at the scene.

Now I want to have 1 extra for an fire but how must i call him?

1.) Press the radio button when you are into the battalion vehicle.

2.) Press 5

3.) Different options will apear, press "nachalarmien" and a list will come up with vehicles.