marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

This mod is very elaborate and just AWESOME! Sadly, I can't play a bit of it since I can't understand German but I'll just wait for the English translation :). Is the RTS version of Wegberg mod still in this one?

I know but It said something about...something. Like it wouldn't let me pull up the different maps but I knew how to say the trucks were going to a call. I pressed the 3 button on the radio then pulled the trucks out but when I pressed the map, it said...something. It said something like Florian Status 1. I had no clue what was going on lol.

I know but It said something about...something. Like it wouldn't let me pull up the different maps but I knew how to say the trucks were going to a call. I pressed the 3 button on the radio then pulled the trucks out but when I pressed the map, it said...something. It said something like Florian Status 1. I had no clue what was going on lol.

press "Ausrucken" in the lower left corner after pushed Status 3 and the vehicle have stopped against the road =)

I know how to respond, I just can't do anything after that XD.

To respond:

1) Staff your trucks.

2) Press 'Status 3.' The trucks should roll to the edge of the pavement.

3) Press 'Ausrucken' on your control panel. The trucks should roll out.

LOL! Hey, at least I'm not alone!

When all you units have leaved the area, press the globe in the upper right corner :)

Thanks all for helping me. It means a bunch!! Also, I always send the engine and ladder haha. At least two people on the engine and two on the ladder. Speaking of ladder, anyone know how to use it? I know how to get the ladder ready but past that, nothing.

Thanks all for helping me. It means a bunch!! Also, I always send the engine and ladder haha. At least two people on the engine and two on the ladder. Speaking of ladder, anyone know how to use it? I know how to get the ladder ready but past that, nothing.

Take hoose and connect that to engine or waterpost and then go the ladder and i self usually send engine, chief and rescue truck when more ppl, both of engines and ladder, rescue truck.