marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Bah, I want the new version! I'm stuck playing 2.9 -_- Once I get my hands on the latest one, I'll get started on a English translation. Should be able to translate all the tool tips and such, bit unsure about the GUI stuff. At least the last time I translated this game, those were images that had to be edited if they were to be translated.

Bah, I want the new version! I'm stuck playing 2.9 -_- Once I get my hands on the latest one, I'll get started on a English translation. Should be able to translate all the tool tips and such, bit unsure about the GUI stuff. At least the last time I translated this game, those were images that had to be edited if they were to be translated.

It would be really great if you are able to translate it!

Well it looks like, judging from what I can see in 2.9, I should be able to translate most of the text in the dispatch ("Alarm-Fax") messages! Thumbs up to marco for making that possible!

I might also look into putting together a manual, but first things first.

So if anyone has the latest (3.51 I think?) version, I'd be very happy if they could upload it somewhere for me, or send it. Then I can get cracking with the translation :)

Hi,

I have an question.

When i get an fire alarm I send my truck to the place.

I let them go out. I start the pump.

let making an fireconnection between ground and hydrant.

Also an connection between firetruck and the verteiler.

Than I let 2 fireman pick up an fire hose an connecting with the verteiler.

But they won't extinguish the fire.

What do I wrong

Yes, that's correct. He took the public links down because he was insulted by trolls. On one hand I do understand it's not nice to receive insults, but I must agree with rafael, it's quite selfish to shut down all download links. These people are trolls, they want to hurt you and the mod. He did exactly what they wanted. There's so many people waiting for this mod, including myself, but due to this terrible decision I can't get it. Could someone maybe upload their version and put the download link here?

In a few weeks we will release a ne Version - Version 4.

This Release contains a Multiplayer-Modus with a nearly realistic radio-traffic.

Hope you will forgive me my Decision and download the new version - if released.

Greets

It's good to hear that marco and I'm glad you took the time to respond.

Looking forward to the new version and remember:

The people that support you far outweigh the people that troll.