marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Ok!

Thans TacticalRosster22! ;)

A fantastic mod, but complicate to understand if you dont know germaan... :s

I know, I agree. I use Google Translate lol!

is there a large map or only several tiny maps for each call ????

There's the station map, and each call has a different small map. After you send out your units and they're off the fire station map, switch to the call map by pressing the Earth/arrow button on the top right corner of your screen. It make take awhile for your units to arrive, as it simulates response time.

The only flood mission I've encountered, I had to just rescue the boy on the car.

figured I'd post 2 bugs I saw tonight playing the fire missions...

1. During one of the medical assistance calls, there were no other emergency persons on the map. Their vehicles were there but it was odd that there were just random units there and no injured person in the building I had to gain access to.

2. I received a call for a small accident with leaking fluids, Unfortunately the oil slicks right under the cars couldn't be clicked on.

We have to walk 100 meters with 2 hosesroll. Have to move trucktire few meters with sledgehammer and full SCBA gear on (allways on test) then we must walk stairs up and down about 20 meters then we must perform obstacle course...all theese points have timelimit.

Yup only non-scba FF can run, just like in real life.

Try to run with scba gear yourself and you see what im talking about.. ;)

Interesting statement....???... I'm with Eiso, when you pull up to a persons reported house fire at 2 in the morning and its 25 meters down a right of way I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself running full speed in scba- not to mention dragging a hose over one shoulder with a braking in tool jammed under your arm as well!

By far my favorite with ERS! Feels like you are at a fire. Doesn't take 1 minute to put out. Sounds are great especially when the lockers open! No bugs as of yet very good indeed! RTS Wegberg is on it too! So it's 2 in one.. Once you load Wegberg and click Campaign you choose either RTS or Feuerwehr one.. Whats planned next?

Could some please explain to me how to even start a mission? :$ I know less them 0% german...it does look like a great mod though, just wish I could play it lol :)

When starting the game you select weather, time etc.

- Top right hand corner the phone sign flashes red and makes a sound.

- Click it then the +Fugzhan thing.

- Select units then alarmien

- They come and get gear on, Then click one and right click on the vehicle they are going on, And keep doing it until the fire station doors open..

- Once all the crews you need are in the appliances click the Radio mast and set it too 3.. 4(on-scene) 3 they should roll out the door.. clock the car icon at the top and put blue ligths on etc,

- Click the bottom left farguzen or something and it sends them on there way

- Click Globe once units are off map :)!

When starting the game you select weather, time etc.

- Top right hand corner the phone sign flashes red and makes a sound.

- Click it then the +Fugzhan thing.

- Select units then alarmien

- They come and get gear on, Then click one and right click on the vehicle they are going on, And keep doing it until the fire station doors open..

- Once all the crews you need are in the appliances click the Radio mast and set it too 3.. 4(on-scene) 3 they should roll out the door.. clock the car icon at the top and put blue ligths on etc,

- Click the bottom left farguzen or something and it sends them on there way

- Click Globe once units are off map :)!

not going to lie but tht seriously helped me so much lol