marco23

Wegberg Modification

Your Opinion!  

453 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Modification?

• Looks Great, Can't Wait!
    • One of Thousand German Mods!
    • Looks not Good!

Mr Steven question do you have a link for a video to explain the different things that do this mod but speaking in english because i can do things with google translate in my phone but i don´t know how to do certain things thanks.

Heres a bit of a run car - Feu 1 = small fire I.e. trash fire , Feu 2 = Fire like in a shed or fire near house with potential to spread to said house, Feu 3= House fire or large fire, Th1= Car crash maybe liquids on ground, Th 2= Extraction needed large amounts of liquids on ground for this you may want to use the old engine and attack a thing to the front you can find it behind the old engine and is white , when on scene just have your firefighter take a green bag and dump it in the hopper and have you engine drive over it when over it click on your engine then point to the liquid, a mechanical looking sign will come up click on it and the engine will automatically start putting the quicker down. after this is done a streetsweeper will come on make and press on it then the quick dry and you should be good to go.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Heres a bit of a run car - Feu 1 = small fire I.e. trash fire , Feu 2 = Fire like in a shed or fire near house with potential to spread to said house, Feu 3= House fire or large fire, Th1= Car crash maybe liquids on ground, Th 2= Extraction needed large amounts of liquids on ground for this you may want to use the old engine and attack a thing to the front you can find it behind the old engine and is white , when on scene just have your firefighter take a green bag and dump it in the hopper and have you engine drive over it when over it click on your engine then point to the liquid, a mechanical looking sign will come up click on it and the engine will automatically start putting the quicker down. after this is done a streetsweeper will come on make and press on it then the quick dry and you should be good to go.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Great thanks man now the game will be much easier and now i know wich engines i have to send

Does anyone know how to change the siren button follow my idea, for example; in game, when the fire truck stop then the siren is off, i want that when i make the fire truck continue run after stopping and i can turn on the siren again. Please tell me.

Maybe I could help you. By now I know pretty well how this mod works I don't understand your question though. Do you want to turn on the siren when the fire truck is stationary?

Maybe I could help you. By now I know pretty well how this mod works I don't understand your question though. Do you want to turn on the siren when the fire truck is stationary?

yes, that it. when the fire truck arrive the scene then it stop at the point and turn off the siren, after that i choose the fire truck and move them, but i cant turn on the siren again....

Mr Steven question do you have a link for a video to explain the different things that do this mod but speaking in english because i can do things with google translate in my phone but i don´t know how to do certain things thanks.

As i know, Feu is "fire situation", TH is "accident or some activity of rescue"

Edit button in future please.

yes, that it. when the fire truck arrive the scene then it stop at the point and turn off the siren, after that i choose the fire truck and move them, but i cant turn on the siren again....

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It might be a bug I don't think they did that on purpose. So to answer your question: You can't turn it on when stationary I believe.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It might be a bug I don't think they did that on purpose. So to answer your question: You can't turn it on when stationary I believe.Oh thank

Oh, thanks for answer. And...do you know how to change the fire truck at the fire station? For example: i change HLF 11/44/1 to HLF 11/44/2 or change 11/19/1 to 11/24/1. Or add another fire truck into fire station.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It might be a bug I don't think they did that on purpose. So to answer your question: You can't turn it on when stationary I believe.

i know. But i means...when the fire truck stopped at point at the scene, then i want to move them to another point at the scene with the siren but i cant turn siren on when the fire truck move again. hope you understand me..:)

i know. But i means...when the fire truck stopped at point at the scene, then i want to move them to another point at the scene with the siren but i cant turn siren on when the fire truck move again. hope you understand me.. :)

Yes, I do understand you now. I believe the siren doesn't always work properly so you can't do that. And changing trucks in the station would require a lot of skills. It's not common to do that in this mod. I'd just leave it as it is.

Yes, I do understand you now. I believe the siren doesn't always work properly so you can't do that. And changing trucks in the station would require a lot of skills. It's not common to do that in this mod. I'd just leave it as it is.

oh...so its hard, right?! So sad because there is a little bit fire trucks at the station...just 2 fire truck, 1 ladder, 1 rescue and 1 transportation.... :(

I'm trying to download this mod for two days, but I can't find a working download link. Does someone know where to download this mod? 

This link is broken.